Page 269 of 396 FirstFirst ... 169219259267268269270271279319369 ... LastLast
Results 2,681 to 2,690 of 3955

Thread: Show, then aid - Sabine page 269

Siobhan is online now Senior Member
    Shop Now
    I eat shakshuka for dinner...and lunch...and anytime.
    My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread53052.html

I learned this, at least, by my experiment: that if one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours. - Henry David Thoreau, Walden

Emofedom is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sabine View Post
    Emily- Shashouka DOES hold well. I usually make a batch and eat it over the course of several days. Just add a little extra water if it thickens up too much on you.
    Thanks for the tip Sabine

Em
    "Adapt and Overcome"

Sabine is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan View Post
    I eat shakshuka for dinner...and lunch...and anytime.
    I love Shakshuka so much, I have a little song I sing when I'm warming it up.

Just slipped on my new red silk pants. Smaller size, and they fit just right! Not tight, but they skim right over my curves. Feeling very full of myself.

RMS123 is online now Senior Member
    Ooh, how wonderful! Have a great day, Sabine.

Siobhan is online now Senior Member
    You must wear them somewhere special to celebrate!
    My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread53052.html

I learned this, at least, by my experiment: that if one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours. - Henry David Thoreau, Walden

demuralist is offline Senior Member
    ooo, red silk pants skimming over curves, DH must be lovin life!

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    When you said you slipped on your pants, I thought you meant you slipped on them, as in slipped and fell. Glad they fit.
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Emofedom is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jenn26point2 View Post
    When you said you slipped on your pants, I thought you meant you slipped on them, as in slipped and fell. Glad they fit.
    Lol... Glad I wasn't the only one that thought Sabine might have hurt herself!!

Way to go! Getting smaller sizes sure does make a girl feel good!

Em
    "Adapt and Overcome"

Whole lot of cooking going on!

PrimalCon New York
    Yesterday was a good Down Day. No hunger until the evening, and even then, quite managable. I ended up only having probiotic drinks and a green smoothie just before bed. Just no good time for the protein shake i thought I might have.

It's always strange when you go down after an Up Day. I had three Up Days in a row (not planned, just giving in to cravings on a Down Day) and my weight went down after the second and third. I know the vagaries of the scale. My weights may be completely unrelated, but still, it makes you wonder what the heck is going on. But I'll take it! Even not caring so such about the up and down motion, I like seeing the smaller numbers.

Of special note this morning, is that I was only one pound heavier than my Honey! Soon I'll be catching him up! Dare I say, zipping past him?! I know he is planning to go down a little more once I am at 170, but I don't think he is in the right mood for losing right now. Well, for working at it. He has been enjoying the 'cheating' that maintaining allows him. But who knows, he might change his mind. We all know how suddenly one day you can be sick of a situation and ACT.

I was tempted into visiting nomnompaleo yesterday, after Jenn mentioned the Egg McMuffin substitute. I am a sucker for Egg McMuffins and Crossan'wiches. They hit all my pleasures centers. Well, maybe not ALL of them, but all the food ones! Her recipe/technique looked good, and it has lit a desire within me to acquire a biscuit cutter and try it out. So, that's what I'll be having for a late breakfast today. We are dog-sitting for a friend, and I burrowed through her kitchen drawers last night, hoping she would have a biscuit cutter I could borrow, but no luck. Hers had a top. So, I'll see what I can find at the Dollar store before breaking out any big bucks at Target.

Other food plans for today- get that meatbball soup going! Make custard! Stew up a mess of greens!

Tonight is my monthly meet-up with friends, so I have to figure out what food i am bringing along for myself. Rotisserie chicken, perhaps? Creamed spinach? Mmm, for some reason I am thinking of Boston Market. But I can make the same stuff, only better. Fried apples. Oh, yum!