Page 256 of 437 FirstFirst ... 156206246254255256257258266306356 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,560 of 4362

Thread: Show, then aid - Sabine page 256

Sabine is offline Senior Member
    Begone, you temptress!

demuralist is offline Senior Member
    those were my thoughts exactly

Siobhan is offline Senior Member
    Damn, those zoodles were mighty tasty! Should have used a touch more garlic.
    My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread53052.html

"Freedom from fear" could be said to sum up the whole philosophy of human rights. - Dag Hammarskjold

evil woman
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

I concur.

RMS123 is online now Senior Member
    I have wanted one of those. Then I forgot. Now you made me remember. Sigh. I'm supposed to be saving money so I can quit my job.............

Siobhan is offline Senior Member
    Mwah hahahahahahahah
    My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread53052.html

"Freedom from fear" could be said to sum up the whole philosophy of human rights. - Dag Hammarskjold

Ladies, let us all proceed to Siobhan's journal, thereupon to beat her with sticks. Closest to Maine (I guess Pebbles is the lucky one) grabs the spiral slicer!

😁 Heheeheeheheehee we will sneak over when she least expects it. Quietly now
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Happy Independence Day!

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Goal: 179.0.

Weight this morning: 178.5.

Yay!

Feeling very pleased. There may have even been some naked prancing around.

I feel like my body pulled off a good one, here, going down after an Up Day.

In spite of being a holiday, I am keeping it a Down Day. I have had a few too many breaks in the rotation, this past month and a half. And it took some effort to get down here in the 170s. I don't want to bob up and have to cover the same ground again. So today's plan is liquids until dinner, then enjoy a piece of fried chicken and some berries with cream. I will also work in another long walk.

That reminds me, I haven't posted stats in a while. I guess I got out of the habit. Here's what yesterday looked like:

Up at 5:00

6:30 lamb chop
    1/2C bluets

11:45 2 plates sashimi
    1/2C seaweed salad
    NO RICE

4:45 1C yogurt with stevia

9:00 small green smoothie

Water: 10 glasses
    Walking: 90"
    Pains:39

Bed at 10:30

Please notice the NO RICE action during lunch. Yup, not one roll or piece of sushi. Though it did make me sad to pass on the mackerel. I love that stuff.

And now, in honor of the day...

IN CONGRESS, July 4, 1776.

The unanimous Declaration of the thirteen united States of America,

When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.

Source U.S. Government Archive

Happy Independence Day, All!