Page 231 of 416 FirstFirst ... 131181221229230231232233241281331 ... LastLast
Results 2,301 to 2,310 of 4154

Thread: Show, then aid - Sabine page 231

demuralist is online now Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    rats, the double posts are back

Quote Originally Posted by Sabine View Post
    Besides someone telling me my face looked thinner, I DID recently get a hoot from a truck of gardeners. I am also apparently just at the weight/height ratio, to appeal to older Hispanic gentlemen. I had two check me out this week. And I am talking CHECKING me out: slowing down the car, looking, big smile, raised eyebrows. And I wasn't even wearing my magic tank top! Hmmm, I wonder what the proper weight/height ratio is, to have hot lifeguards check me out?
    ahahahahahahaha! Me too! Since I was in high school! They do love a curvy woman! I did date one hot lifeguard in high school, and hung out with them the summer I lived at the beach so the ratio can't be that different!

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    I'm also an hourglass. My husband loves it b/c he has a place to put his hands when he puts his arm around me. Congrats for reaching the 180s again! I hope you can stay there!
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

RMS123 is online now Senior Member
    I just have hourglass envy I have some curves, but not as many as I might wish for.

tomi is offline Senior Member
    body shape is not a topic I particularily enjoy discussing.......... but I'll chime in anyway. As a younger woman I was curvy in all the right places - although....... lacking on the top side. But still, slim waste and a nice round toosh. As I began to gain in my 40's I turned into a big blob of yuck. at 216 and only 63" tall I was just a chunk of fat. So............. I'm really wondering what my body is going to look like when I finally find those ribs and hip bones again. menopause does nasty things to a womans curves........... its takes them away. How many post-menopausal women do you see with a real wasteline? I'm longing to be thin - but fearing how my body is going to transform. Having many more pounds to go - I'm not sure what the end result will be. The way the girls are deflating I can pretty much expect to be small on top again. UGH.............
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

Goals: Healthy mind, healthy body, happy soul.

I am not technically menopausal, even though the age is right. But I am still the same proportions as when I was thin. I was always slightly smaller on top than on the bottom, and my waist is anywhere from 12 to 15 inches smaller than my hips. Still have a high round bottom. Luckily for me, DH is more interested in intellect than body shape, and he hates the usual "sexy trappings" (stilettos, fancy dress, painted nails, make-up, fixed hair). When I say something smart it often puts him in the mood! Wish I could think of more clever things to say !

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by demuralist View Post
    I am not technically menopausal, even though the age is right. But I am still the same proportions as when I was thin. I was always slightly smaller on top than on the bottom, and my waist is anywhere from 12 to 15 inches smaller than my hips. Still have a high round bottom. Luckily for me, DH is more interested in intellect than body shape, and he hates the usual "sexy trappings" (stilettos, fancy dress, painted nails, make-up, fixed hair). When I say something smart it often puts him in the mood! Wish I could think of more clever things to say !
    while my husband appreciates my intellect, he does not get turned on by it... in fact, his eye glazes. lol

If I were to walk in wearing stilettos, I'd have to fight him off with a tazer.
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Funny, my DH dislikes anything he thinks looks uncomfortable or like it was work. That includes lingerie!

He actually said something very sweet a few weeks back to the effect about how great it is that I looks so good without make-up that he is sure it makes other women jealous. oh, he RARELY gives compliments, so this was huge!

RMS123 is online now Senior Member
    My DH thinks anything and everything is sexy. Sweats, whatever. But heels, or nice underwear? Dear heavens, I can't keep him off of me.

Seriously, would love to discover something that would get DH all over me!