Page 228 of 415 FirstFirst ... 128178218226227228229230238278328 ... LastLast
Results 2,271 to 2,280 of 4148

Thread: Show, then aid - Sabine page 228

demuralist is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by lopisheep View Post
    Well, down to 0 pains sounds like a plan. By like tonight. Pain is not too useful, I find.
    except when it is trying to tell us something, but what?

Sabine is offline Senior Member
    Someone told me my face looks like I have lost weight! Woot!

tomi is online now Senior Member
    hope the pains go away soon..............

I can't believe you sewed for 7.5 hours.............. you're daughter better nominate you for mother of the year in every contest she can find! You're a bigger woman than I am! I would have quite after 2 hours! Looking forward to pictures.

Yeah for the face compliment! My mother keeps telling me my butt looks smaller.......... but she has macular degeneration!! I tell her she just has bad eyes!
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

Weight goals:
    Highest weight: 216
    Current weight: 189 (7-16-14)
    Goal weight: 140

lopisheep is offline Senior Member
    Good point. How about pain, but then it goes away?

Quote Originally Posted by demuralist View Post
    except when it is trying to tell us something, but what?

winencandy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sabine View Post
    Seven and a half hours of it.

I'll just let you contemplate that for a moment.
    Wow

Quote Originally Posted by demuralist View Post
    honestly, you deserve a medal! I would either have made her wear higher heels, paid someone to do it, or made her hem it herself! Of course I despise sewing and especially sewing by hand! Congrats on sticking through it, I am sure it is lovely.
    +2458984!
    Daughter needs to either wear heels or have hers shortened. If she decides on flats, we will pay someone to shorten it. It also has a full, floor length, multi-layer skirt.
    "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
    "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
    "Moderation sucks." Suse
    "Wine is a vegetable." Meaty
    "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy

demuralist is online now Senior Member
    Mine wore a short dress for her junior year prom. But she is also reasonably tall so she didn't have hemming issues with either the dress she ended up wearing to her senior prom or the one she ordered that came a week late and she wore to the orchestra concert.

Back from camping!

Quick Catch-up

Friday Food:
    yogurt-chicken broth-spinach salad-cabbage with cheese- toppings from pizza slices-more yogurt

Saturday Food:
    eggs-bacon-chicken legs-cauliflower-cucmber-salmon-cheese-almonds-marshmallow-chocolate

Sunday Food:
    yogurt-spinach salad-liverwurst

Sleep: Good, even out in the woods
    Pains: okay, but I think that marshamllow and chocolate was a mistake
    Walking: Plenty!

Extras: Time on the beach walking barefoot, having our shoes 'stolen', joyous reunion with Honey, much teenager talk about prom details. A good weekend.

Tomorrow I am going to try a regular fast, instead of this eat-just-a-little business. It is getting old. I will take an extra probiotic, to make up for the yogurt loss. (Another brand. The one I am taking only has one type of flora, and I have to feel that in probiotics, variety would be good. I went and bought a brand that has a combo of ten different critters.)

Off to catch up on journals!

Designated Deportee

For those of you following the Chica Saga, here's the latest. Our neighbor told us that he is buying a house in Mexico, moving down there with all three dogs, and divorcing his wife. He said he'd be coming to get Chica 'soon' to take her to get her shots for international travel.

Not sure what my reaction to this is, yet. (If it happens.) The girls want to see if we can buy Chica and keep her. But I never wanted another dog, I just wanted to keep her safe. I like her, I'm liking her more and more(except for the up-your-nose licking habit!) but I don't love her. And the thought of trying to buy her (money outlay!) and committing to a lifetime deal, is not springing to the forefront of my mind with ease.

Ugh.

I'm looking forward to NOT eating today. I think I have a good routine going for Down Days, of <400 calories, but eating just a little is harder for me than refraining completely. I've planned a bunch of projects for today, to keep me busy, and not thinking about food, and am anticipating a good experience.

Yesterday I did this:

Up at 5:30

9:00 2 Eggs Benedict- Canadian bacon, creamed spinach, egg, hollandaise

11:30 tomato-veg soup
    lox with cream cheese and capers

6:15 salami, creamed spinach, Swiss cheese

7:30 Dripping Chicken Thighs (from the book, 'Fifty Shades of Chicken'- hilarious!) with
    onions, honey(from my friend's hives), butter
    1/2 sweet potato with butter
    dark chocolate

Water: 11 glasses
    Walking: 40"
    Pains: too many! 42
    Way too much time in the car

Bed at 11:00

The hollandaise is from Mark's Sauce book. Yum, yum, yum....I love that stuff. I'll be doing a repeat tomorrow for breakfast, because it is just too good!

Honey is at his low point for recent weight. He says he's going for at least one more week. I have broken into the 180s after my Down Days (But I am counting after Up Days as my official weight, so that's still just a tease. Still, it's there.).

Can't remember if I mentioned here that I am hoping for an average loss of one pound per week. That would put me at my target by Christmas.

Siobhan is offline Senior Member
    You have been very good to Chica and made her life better over the last few months. Whatever happens, it is her life and her destiny.

Congrats to you and Honey for your numbers!
    My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread53052.html

"Freedom from fear" could be said to sum up the whole philosophy of human rights. - Dag Hammarskjold

Thanks, Siobhan!

At least she has gotten some good meals and snuggling out of it!