Yesterday:

Up at 6:45

2:00 1/2C vegetable slurry with nutritional yeast and salt

6:45 double portion of yogurt

Water: 9 glasses
    Walking: nope- more floor stuff
    Pains: slight

Bed at 9:30

The double yogurt was because I was relaxing on the sofa with Honey and too lazy to get up, so I asked Middlest to bring it to me, and just ate the whole container instead of stopping half way. No regrets at all, it was delicious. Although my stomach started gurgling in a funny(not painful) way half an hour later. FODMAP action? Or just my stomach happy to be working?

Woke up hungry this morning and am looking forward to a nice breakfast. Even thinking about the possibility of a sashimi lunch. But first, my chores, errands, and walk. I've been plenty active laying this floor, but I want a REAL walk today. (Please, let it be a little warmer. I broke down yesterday, and turned the heat back on. Those of you with snow and ice, feel free to laugh, but for us, 45 is COLD!)

demuralist is offline Senior Member
    y'all have some crazy weather! I thought it was bad here. But it was high then low then high again with a thunderstorm that was quite a show and oh so windy while we were there.

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    We haven't shut our heat off yet... Luckily, our gas bill is relatively cheap each month ($47), so using a bit of extra gas isn't harmful to us. The furnace is the only appliance we have that runs on gas - thankfully. Gas is expensive! But... our electric bill isn't getting the break we're used to this time of year - usually we get a nice break before we start using the A/C, which again brings our electric bill back up.

Personally, I'm itching to start my garden so I want this snow gone!!
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Sabine is offline Senior Member
    At least I don't have to deal with snow! I should quit my yappin'.

we were supposed to get snow last night and all day today, so far...nuthin. Actually I am glad for the weather, I don't really have time to get out into the garden until the beginning of April, so I lucked out.

RMS123 is offline Senior Member
    We've been using the heat, still. I run very cold. Luckily, gas is somewhat inexpensive (I also have a gas stove, which I LOVE). Our electric on the other hand....

I want to start planting but know it is WAY too early, even for here.

Our last freeze date is considered March 15. We are having a very late winter here because in my limited experience it is usually done by the end of February.

I have tons of pruning and weeding to do, I try to do most of my planting in fall, but it looks like the neighbor is going to put a privacy fence up next to my perennial garden, which will turn that from a "full day sun" spot to a "full day shade" spot. So most of what I have in there will have to be moved and new stuff planted.

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    It's so great to not have neighbors... I mean, I do, but there's either a street or an alley dividing us, so no property lines to fight over or to screw up where I plant things.

Sabine, complain all you want. Your weather is your weather and I'm sure it is cold to you. We'd be THRILLED with 45 up here. Winter came late and it's staying late for us. But, it's supposed to be 50's this weekend, so we'll probably throw the windows up and blow the stink out of the house and enjoy it while we can! I might even kick on the self-cleaner on the oven if I can open windows. Oven is in need of some work. lol
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I love living in the city, but we do always seem to end up with one neighbor that impinges on our life. This is the same neighbor with 2 dogs that bark incessantly, I mean for hours, as soon as they both leave the house.