Page 211 of 435 FirstFirst ... 111161201209210211212213221261311 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,110 of 4349

Thread: Show, then aid - Sabine page 211

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sabine View Post
    I am back from the last(hopefully) college visit. There was just too much life stress going on there for a while. Managed to stay primal on this last visit, which makes me feel amazing. And I have been walking for an hour plus daily every day for two weeks now!

I have had some weird pains this last week, though, which I am pretty sure are digestion related, so I am going to fast today, and consider it tomorrow. I think my system needs a rest. In more ways than one, but I will start with the food. I might look at JUDDD, in conjunction with the EMF. I think I have lost some weight lately, as my jeans keep slipping down, but I don't feel like weighing.

I got the car to the dealer this morning for its first oil change, lube, and rotation. Now I am home, and am going to slowly clean up the two days worth of stuff that gathered, take a relaxing bath, and go for my walk. Plus, I'm going to watch movies this afternoon. And drink my electrolyte water, since I am fasting. But that's it! No hard stuff to do.
    Sounds like a nice Tuesday. I'm going to have to google JUDDD. good luck with your fast! Glad to see you're back! It was a long week without you!!
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Sabine is offline Senior Member
    Thank you, Jenn, that's nice to hear. Not that you had a long week, but that I am missed.

honeybuns is offline Senior Member
    I missed you as well.
    Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt.

Thanks, Honeybuns. I am slowly working my way through the journals. That is the hardest part about stepping away from the forum- trying to catch up with everyone. I just gave up with EMF, and skimmed through the last ten (10!) pages. And I think that was all posted in the last 24 hours. At least the personal journals are more manageable. I did my dishes today in little bites: one page of a journal, five dishes, back to the journal, then a few more dishes. Slowly, I got them all done. But I still have more journals to look at!

Was fasting today, to give my digestion a rest, but found it a little difficult. Kept getting hunger pains. I am planning on some sashimi tomorrow. The way I feel now, I will be shovelling it in! Sat with the family while they ate, and had to look away as Littlest cut into her meat. There was a beautiful strip of juicy fat that I just wanted to snatch up. My mouth even started watering. But I remained strong. Or stubborn. I guess it doesn't matter which.

Enjoy the sashimi!!

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    Ha, I do that too but with grading. Grade 1 paper - Read 1 post. Glad to have you back.

Getting back into the swing

A good night's sleep last night. I woke feeling rested, though I still have some of those mystery pains. I am certain that some of them are from the extra driving I have been doing. My body is just not used to many consecutive hours in the car. And then there are the digestive pains, stress pains, who knows what all. Hopefully, in a couple of weeks they will all be gone.

I remember back at Christmas time, how I got the heartburn after some serious bad eating, and it took a week of good eating to go away. I am wondering if my fall into a box of Girl Scout cookies set something off that is just going to take a while for my body to recover from. Again, what is amazing is that I was USED TO all these symptoms as my normal not so long ago. Now that I usually feel great, it is a real shock when I get out of whack. You know, humans are pretty tough, to survive all the shit we do to ourselves.

Here was yesterday:

Up at 5:30 (choppy sleep)

Water: 12 glasses
    Walking: 75"
    Pains(just to keep track) from 2:15 on, after getting back into the car!

Bed at 9:30

By the time I went to bed I was already thinking of what I could eat this morning(bratwurst and greens). Woke not hungry, but now, at 8:30 I am feeling it and wondering if I should have a small breakfast and a later sashimi lunch, or power through and eat my fish early. Decisions, decisions!

We got EXCELLENT news regarding Middlest yesterday. I will be floating on air for a few weeks, I think. Planning a celebratory lunch this Saturday. She gets to choose, but her favorites are...SUSHI, so I think I may get a double dip this week.

For those of you following along at home, I have missed a few days of doing projects. So, if you think New year's Resolutions require perfection, I have FAILED. But I view it as a process. I am still getting projects done, at a slower pace, and am confident that I will get back to it as I am feeling better. Just as I decided not to fast at the beginning of this month because I was having extra stress, so too, I feel there's no point in making the projects a new stress. They are supposed to help me feel on top of things. That said, next week is spring break, and I am planning on ripping up the carpet in the hallway, and putting down laminate flooring. The ripping up is one project, new floor another, and all the finishing details, a third.

Sushi for the girls and Honey last week was crab and yellowtail tuna. This week it will be crab and eel. I am loving that roll maker!

I think you are doing just fine on your projects. You are WAY further along right now than you were at the start of the year, so to me, that's a success whether you have a perfect track record or not.

Your project for spring break sounds tough. Good luck with it.

Siobhan is offline Senior Member
    Glad you are back! You were definitely missed!
    My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread53052.html

"Freedom from fear" could be said to sum up the whole philosophy of human rights. - Dag Hammarskjold

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Hey! How's Chica?? Haven't heard anything about her in a while.