Page 210 of 415 FirstFirst ... 110160200208209210211212220260310 ... LastLast
Results 2,091 to 2,100 of 4147

Thread: Show, then aid - Sabine page 210

Sabine is offline Senior Member

My Aldi does not have...

Shop Now
    Liverwurst.
    Dillweed.

I don't know if this plan is possible. Okay, maybe I can live without the dill, but liverwurst!?! It's a staple!!!

Swung wide on my walk today and dropped our utility payment off, and mailed some letters. I LOVE walking to do my errands. It makes me feel very small-towny.

Packed the cooler for the weekends snacks for the girls. Lots of fruit, veggies, nuts, and smoked oysters. A little yogurt. No cheese, because Middlest is cutting down on the dairy before singing. (That's why just a little yogurt. Mostly for AFTER.) An avocado for me, and greens gratin and bratwurst to be flung in later. That, plus two dinners out should serve us well.

Middlest has ramped up the practice, getting ready for her audition, and I have to say, the girl has a VOICE. She gets it from Honey's side of the family. (When I sing, I'm asked to stop. Yes, it is true.) I really like listening to her.

winencandy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sabine View Post
    I also picked up some seaweed salad(no, not from Aldi) for them.
    I saw that!

chocolate cream
    What is this???

Middlest has ramped up the practice, getting ready for her audition, and I have to say, the girl has a VOICE. She gets it from Honey's side of the family. (When I sing, I'm asked to stop. Yes, it is true.) I really like listening to her.
    Is it poor form to wish her luck? Should we say "break a leg" instead?
    Your packed foods sound great!
    "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
    "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
    "Moderation sucks." Suse
    "Wine is a vegetable." Meaty
    "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy

You saw NOTHING! Nothing, I say.

Chocolate (or vanilla) cream is one of my 80% indulgences. Heavy whipping cream whipped up with 1T of sugar-free fat-free instant pudding mix. I eat massive amounts of it when I want to feel FULL of a dessert. It has carbs, and chemicals, but it really satisfies me, so I don't care one bit.

Well wishes gladly accepted. I think that's only for actors.

I am just doing a quick check-in before getting ready to leave. Here's yesterday:

Up at 5:30

11:00 1 1/2 plates of sashimi
    rice
    seaweed salad
    creme brulee

4:00 1 bratwurst
    1C cauliflower cheese

7:30 2 methadone chicken drumsticks
    5 stuffed mushrooms

Walking: 60"
    Water: glasses

Bed at 8:30

I had muscles aches of various configurations all day. What HAVE I done to myself? Made Honey give me a massage, and it unkinked me a little, but I fear two days of 3 1/2 hour driving will kink me back up. I wonder if I can find a sauna to relax in on Monday?

Must now wash dishes, pack, wake girls, eat breakfast, and go. Hope everyone has a good weekend!

Siobhan is offline Senior Member
    Say "Polish your trombone!" (It's ironic) Unless you have a trombone, then say "Don't forget to sing!"
    My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread53052.html

"Freedom from fear" could be said to sum up the whole philosophy of human rights. - Dag Hammarskjold

I'm taking a break from the forum

Be back later. Take care, all.

jenn26point2 is online now Senior Member
    Please don't be gone long! We'll miss you!
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Siobhan is offline Senior Member
    Best wishes, Sabine!
    My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread53052.html

"Freedom from fear" could be said to sum up the whole philosophy of human rights. - Dag Hammarskjold

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    I hope all is well.

jenn26point2 is online now Senior Member
    Missing you!! Hope everything is ok.
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Thanks for your well wishes, All!

I am back from the last(hopefully) college visit. There was just too much life stress going on there for a while. Managed to stay primal on this last visit, which makes me feel amazing. And I have been walking for an hour plus daily every day for two weeks now!

I have had some weird pains this last week, though, which I am pretty sure are digestion related, so I am going to fast today, and consider it tomorrow. I think my system needs a rest. In more ways than one, but I will start with the food. I might look at JUDDD, in conjunction with the EMF. I think I have lost some weight lately, as my jeans keep slipping down, but I don't feel like weighing.

I got the car to the dealer this morning for its first oil change, lube, and rotation. Now I am home, and am going to slowly clean up the two days worth of stuff that gathered, take a relaxing bath, and go for my walk. Plus, I'm going to watch movies this afternoon. And drink my electrolyte water, since I am fasting. But that's it! No hard stuff to do.