Page 143 of 496 FirstFirst ... 4393133141142143144145153193243 ... LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,430 of 4953

Thread: Show, then aid - Sabine

Shop Now
    Good luck to Honey!!!

Sorry about the rash. I hope it clears up soon.
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 204 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Here's hoping for Honey!
    Speaking of honey, supposedly, it's good for helping clear up a rash when you smear honey over it.
    You should have heard some of the songs/ nursery rhymes that go through my head when dealing with multiplying. I quite literally can't hear or see "3,6,9" without hearing in my head "The goose drank wine." "2,4,6,8, who do we appreciate?" "Sine, sine, cosine, sine, 3.14159"
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Latest Journal

numbers do that to me too. But not to that extent!

The rash sounds aweful! Do you have Calimine Lotion? I probably spelled that wrong.

My bliss is found at the beach........ or on a trail in the middle of a dense forest. Serenity. AWWWW....

If I read one more thing on the Nutrition threads about not liking vegetables, I am going to scream!

How hard is it to try a new food? Or a cooking method? Are you two?!?

And if you absolutely, positively, CANNOT eat vegetables, why are you coming to a primal site?

Why, why, why????

Go sit in a corner and eat bread!

Mercy, I seem to be a tad cranky this morning.

lol I *heart* you, Sabine! You're so funny. First world problems, right? Seriously, veggies are soooo yummy! I can't understand how so many people "don't like them". *smh*

How is your day going, young lady? How did honey's interview go?

How's the rash Sabine? I love veggies - but for some reason I have a block when it comes to preparing them. What is that all about? I love how I feel when I eat them - I think I need to build up a veggie recipe list, so that I don't have to try and think what to do. Hopefully one day I will get over my veggie hitch
    Start weight: 225.5 lbs Feb 14th 2012. Height: 5'7"
    Primal low: 186 lbs
    Current weight: 221.4 lbs
    Goal weight: 140 lbs

"You are free to choose, BUT you are not free from the consequences of your choices."

That's my problem too, Coll. I like veggies but I'm lost when it comes to preparing them. I usually just steam them and eat them with butter. lol

Mine usually are sauteed, steamed with butter, grilled, or hidden in a sauce.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Latest Journal

Okay - I'm learning veggies are very versitile! I've steamed, roasted, stir fried, and grilled them. Or - just chop them up and add them to lettuce and meat - pour on some dressing and eat! We added brussel sprouts to the hash we made the other night and that added a nice flavor and texture to the dish I used to hate pretty much all veggies - until I just decided it was time I ate like an adult!

Learn More
    Lol Tomi! Time to eat like an adult - I like that. Going to tell myself that when I am pouting to myself about having to prep veggies! I just need to get more daring and try them in different ways - I get paralysed trying to do it all perfectly first time out of the gate. (cooking for a family does that! If it flops no-one eats it and then you have to figure out something else on top of the stuff you already prepared!) Guess I am a big baby when it comes to experimenting with veggies - going to get brave now and be a big girl

Sabine, how are you doing? Still keeping you in my prayers with the whole job and finance situation!! So tough - hope you find some good treasures in those dumpsters!!!!
    Start weight: 225.5 lbs Feb 14th 2012. Height: 5'7"
    Primal low: 186 lbs
    Current weight: 221.4 lbs
    Goal weight: 140 lbs

"You are free to choose, BUT you are not free from the consequences of your choices."