Page 143 of 423 FirstFirst ... 4393133141142143144145153193243 ... LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,430 of 4223

Thread: Show, then aid - Sabine page 143

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Good luck to Honey!!!

Sorry about the rash. I hope it clears up soon.
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Here's hoping for Honey!
    Speaking of honey, supposedly, it's good for helping clear up a rash when you smear honey over it.
    You should have heard some of the songs/ nursery rhymes that go through my head when dealing with multiplying. I quite literally can't hear or see "3,6,9" without hearing in my head "The goose drank wine." "2,4,6,8, who do we appreciate?" "Sine, sine, cosine, sine, 3.14159"
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

tomi is offline Senior Member
    numbers do that to me too. But not to that extent!

The rash sounds aweful! Do you have Calimine Lotion? I probably spelled that wrong.

My bliss is found at the beach........ or on a trail in the middle of a dense forest. Serenity. AWWWW....
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

I'm doing this because I'm worth it - because I'm worthy - because I love myself.

Goals: Healthy mind, healthy body, happy soul.

Sabine is offline Senior Member
    If I read one more thing on the Nutrition threads about not liking vegetables, I am going to scream!

How hard is it to try a new food? Or a cooking method? Are you two?!?

And if you absolutely, positively, CANNOT eat vegetables, why are you coming to a primal site?

Why, why, why????

Go sit in a corner and eat bread!

Mercy, I seem to be a tad cranky this morning.

lol I *heart* you, Sabine! You're so funny. First world problems, right? Seriously, veggies are soooo yummy! I can't understand how so many people "don't like them". *smh*

How is your day going, young lady? How did honey's interview go?

Coll is offline Senior Member
    How's the rash Sabine? I love veggies - but for some reason I have a block when it comes to preparing them. What is that all about? I love how I feel when I eat them - I think I need to build up a veggie recipe list, so that I don't have to try and think what to do. Hopefully one day I will get over my veggie hitch
    Start weight: 225.5 lbs Feb 13 2012. Height: 5'7"
    Primal low: 186 lbs
    Current weight: 227 lbs
    S.T. goals: try thyroid supplementation.
    Goal weight: 135 lbs

"I shall be telling this with a sigh somewhere ages and ages hence: Two roads diverged in a wood, and I - I took the one less travelled by, and that has made all the difference." Robert Frost.

That's my problem too, Coll. I like veggies but I'm lost when it comes to preparing them. I usually just steam them and eat them with butter. lol

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Mine usually are sauteed, steamed with butter, grilled, or hidden in a sauce.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

tomi is offline Senior Member
    Okay - I'm learning veggies are very versitile! I've steamed, roasted, stir fried, and grilled them. Or - just chop them up and add them to lettuce and meat - pour on some dressing and eat! We added brussel sprouts to the hash we made the other night and that added a nice flavor and texture to the dish I used to hate pretty much all veggies - until I just decided it was time I ate like an adult!
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

I'm doing this because I'm worth it - because I'm worthy - because I love myself.

Goals: Healthy mind, healthy body, happy soul.

Coll is offline Senior Member
    Lol Tomi! Time to eat like an adult - I like that. Going to tell myself that when I am pouting to myself about having to prep veggies! I just need to get more daring and try them in different ways - I get paralysed trying to do it all perfectly first time out of the gate. (cooking for a family does that! If it flops no-one eats it and then you have to figure out something else on top of the stuff you already prepared!) Guess I am a big baby when it comes to experimenting with veggies - going to get brave now and be a big girl

Sabine, how are you doing? Still keeping you in my prayers with the whole job and finance situation!! So tough - hope you find some good treasures in those dumpsters!!!!
    Start weight: 225.5 lbs Feb 13 2012. Height: 5'7"
    Primal low: 186 lbs
    Current weight: 227 lbs
    S.T. goals: try thyroid supplementation.
    Goal weight: 135 lbs

"I shall be telling this with a sigh somewhere ages and ages hence: Two roads diverged in a wood, and I - I took the one less travelled by, and that has made all the difference." Robert Frost.