Thread: Morning all! page

trinity is offline Junior Member

Morning all!

Good morning everyone.

I have only just started eating primally, I am eagerly awaiting the delivery of my very own copy of the primal blueprint. I'm now on my second week of eating clean. I's totally impressed by how much better I feel already.

I'm a runner and at the moment I've got one more week to go 'til my first half marathon after which i plan on adding in a few lifting sessions. I used to do some olympic lifting whilst at uni so I'm looking forward to adding a bit more muscle to my frame. I'd like to start doing some triathlons and have my eye on a novice sprint event in September that I'm planning on working towards. I suffer from eczema and I've also got a few extra pounds of lard which I could do with shifting too, I feel confident that this new way of eating and exercising will help rid me of both problems.

missblue is offline Senior Member
    Hi trinity!

Good luck in your many pursuits. The diet should help with all of those things.

jmblair45 is offline Junior Member
    Hello and welcome,
    The Primal lifestyle is a wonderful amazing way of living. The problems you mentioned should disappear soon. Grok on!

trinity is offline Junior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Thank you everyone.