Thread: Beautiful Woman Eating Raw Meat, Raw Liver, Kidneys, Heart and Lungs – Vide page

goodsamaritan is offline Junior Member

Thumbs up Beautiful Woman Eating Raw Meat, Raw Liver, Kidneys, Heart and Lungs – Vide

Inger is 35 year old Norwegian (living in Finland) currently practicing a Raw Paleo Diet with a variant called RVAF (raw vegetable and animal foods… raw omnivore) For 6 years now and 90% carnivorous in proportion. Here she demonstrates how a woman may eat raw animal foods.

In this video she shows herself eating raw liver, raw lungs, raw kidney and raw heart from wild ELK.

Inger followed up this video, this time showing her technique how she eats her raw beef that has been blackened and dried in her refrigerator for a month. She slices the meat thinly and rolls in some raw fat. How’s that for technique?

3rd video is Inger showing technique in preparing raw salmon tartar, a common fish in her part of the world.

Sample presentation: beef heart carpaccio

See all 3 youtube videos here:
    Beautiful Woman Eating Raw Meat, Raw Liver, Kidneys, Heart and Lungs – Videos! | The Cure Manual

Chupo is offline Member
    Here she is eating raw lamb's brain.

mike is offline Senior Member
    The only thing missing is the helmet with the big horns.

Nion is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    That sounds delicious. In my culture, eating raw meat isn't as taboo. I frequently eat bits of raw meat while i'm cooking too.
    I'm a paleo foodie, come check out my recipes: http://strangekitty.ca/