Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Breakfast ideas? page 2

MsValentine is offline Junior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Lots of crisp bacon, a teeeeeeeeny bit of maple syrup, and some fresh blueberries scattered on top. This is my absolute favourite. I'm not much of an egg person- don't like the texture.

mr Miler is offline Junior Member
    I like almond butter pancakes. fruit(banana works best but i use everything), almond butter, and an egg. mixed up and fried like pancakes. I gag on eggs, and can eat these every day.

wendyland is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mr Miler View Post
    I like almond butter pancakes. fruit(banana works best but i use everything), almond butter, and an egg. mixed up and fried like pancakes. I gag on eggs, and can eat these every day.
    I just saw this post, went to the kitchen and made them (no fruit, but added a little honey). They were great. My picky 4 year old is eating them!!!!

wendyland is offline Senior Member
    I eat nitrate free sausage almost every day. I work from home, so I like to sleep late as I can and immediately start working. I don't like to make much and I'm not an egg fan unless they're topped with salsa. Sometimes I have a jay robb egg white protein smoothie. They're not too bad. I like chocolate with a few frozen strawberries blended together. Or vanilla with toffee flavored stevia.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12