Thread: Stool problems since I started paleo? page

Gadsie is offline Senior Member

Stool problems since I started paleo?

Primal Fuel
    I'm a 14 year old guy,
    I went paleo 3-4 weeks ago. I stopped eating grains, dairy, added sugar and almost no potatoes. I started eating a little more nuts, eggs and chicken. A week after I started, I sometimes get greenish stool which is softer than normal and sometimes it's a HUGE amount, about 3 times the normal amount. Sorry if reading this disgusts you. But when this happens I also feel terrible in my stomach, it doesn' hurt but it just feels very bad. Any ideas why this is?

Knifegill is offline Senior Member
    Eating big salads?

Turquoisepassion:
    Knifegill is christened to be high carb now!
    notontherug:
    the buttstuff...never interested.
    Tremendous worms of a swarthy nature pursue me across the sandy blank sky. I stop to think. What the devil AM I up to?!

My pony picture thread http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread82786.html

patski is offline Senior Member
    Hi, and welcome!

Hmmm. Sounds like you're pooping some of your food out. Are you eating a lot of green veggies? You didn't say. I'd look into a digestive enzyme containing ox bile and start taking one with each meal (before you start eating). It's cheap, around $10 a bottle.

Careful with nuts. Don't eat them too much. They are not a meal replacement.

Also, start consuming coconut oil. It'll help keep you regular Some people get constipated eating on the PB.

Let us know if you need anything else
    A Post-Primal PrimalPat

Do not allow yourself to become wrapped up in a food 'lifestyle'. That is ego, and you are not that.

whitebear is offline Senior Member
    Sorry I don't have anything helpful to add but I just wanted to say that I am pooping better than ever since going primal.

Monika is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by whitebear View Post
    Sorry I don't have anything helpful to add but I just wanted to say that I am pooping better than ever since going primal.
    I just love a good "pooping" post...