Thread: First Shovelglove workout. page

Dan208 is offline Senior Member

First Shovelglove workout.

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I just finished my first Shovelglove workout. Holy crap! I can't believe this "dinky" 10 pound sledgehammer can give such a good workout. I only made it halfway through the time and had to stop because my arms were burning so bad. Can't wait to do it again tomorrow.

SeanM is offline Senior Member
    Welcome! I started about six weeks ago and I was the same way. Now I can swing that deal around like it's nothing. I have to be careful not to get too cocky. Might lose my grip and take out a lamp or something!

Meegeek is offline Senior Member
    Thanks for turning me on to this. My new kettlebell is waiting for me at home, just arrived today, but have been looking for alternative LHT routines. I used to work on large machinery when I was young and can remember having to get the BFH for many a tight part. Still have a couple of good sized sledges in my tool shed.
    "When you can't run, you crawl. And when you can't crawl, when you can't do that ... you find someone to carry you."

Onward....my primal journal
    2012 Slow Movement Challenge: My distance so far = 665 kM

My Map My Tracks Profile

Dan208 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Meegeek View Post
    Thanks for turning me on to this. My new kettlebell is waiting for me at home, just arrived today, but have been looking for alternative LHT routines. I used to work on large machinery when I was young and can remember having to get the BFH for many a tight part. Still have a couple of good sized sledges in my tool shed.
    I love my kettlebells too.