Thread: Fat and Animals are good to eat! UK Newspaper Article page

philby123 is offline Junior Member

Lightbulb Fat and Animals are good to eat! UK Newspaper Article

Shop Now
    Hi All,

Wasn't sure where to post this so I may be wrong in putting this here so please accept my apologies in advance if this thread needs to be moved. I have sent the info to as well.

Below is a kink to an article that appeared today in the UK Mail online newspaper and absolutely supports a PBF type of diet. It is an absorbing read. Please read and post your thoughts.

A big thanks to Mark and his team for turning my life around.

All the best

That oh so important link!

Damn your low fat diet: How a reformed vegan John Nicholson gorges on all the foods his granny enjoyed... and has never felt better | Mail Online
    Last edited by philby123; 02-23-2012 at 05:14 AM. Reason: typo

paleo-bunny is offline Senior Member
    SW England, UK
    Excellent news. It feels like this is the year for paleo entering the mainstream.
    F 5 ft 3. HW: 196 lbs. Primal SW (May 2011): 182 lbs (42% BF)... W June '12: 160 lbs (29% BF) (UK size 12, US size 8). GW: ~24% BF - have ditched the scales til I fit into a pair of UK size 10 bootcut jeans. Currently aligning towards 'The Perfect Health Diet' having swapped some fat for potatoes.

Jenny is offline Senior Member
    I agree paleo-bunny! I don't know when, but I think it's coming. Notice how more and more products are marked gluten-free in stores, as just one small example.

My doctor says she considers this the wave of the future.
    "Trust me, you will soon enter a magical land full of delicious steakflowers, with butterbacons fluttering around over the extremely rompable grass and hillsides."

Insane Grok is offline Senior Member
    Granite Falls, NC