I recently made a list of all the changes I've seen so far, and so I'm pasting it here (with some modifications):
In no particular order:
- My keratosis pilaris is gone! My upper arms, butt, hips, and outer calves are totally smooth now.
- My body feels different! My skin seems "thicker" and I have noticed a moderate loss of the softest portions of my fat.
- The backs of my upper arms feel much firmer in addition to being smoother. It doesn't feel like my arms!
- My inner thighs have shrunk slightly.
- My butt shape is less weird.
- Every part of me feels ever-so-slightly smaller than I am used to, and I can feel more muscle underneath.
- I can more easily feel the contour of my hip bones.
- My goiter has shrunk! I lost an inch of neck circumference and I can swallow easily now!
- My knuckles aren't "innies" anymore..
- My ankles are normal-sized now and my feet have lost girth! They actually look flat in the mirror now which is amazing.
- My sex drive has awakened slightly.
- I am able to tolerate (and even love) more bitter food now that I couldn't before.
- I'm better at cooking! You can't slack off on preparing food every day when dipping into a can of Chef Boyardee and a tub of ice cream is no longer an option.
- Hair loss seems to have calmed down slightly.
- I now go to bed at ~9:30-10pm and wake up with the sun. Sometimes I still sleep in because my goddamn fluffy little darlings decide to run around the house in the middle of the night like the police are at the door. But that is ok. I still go to sleep at night and wake up in the morning. No more crazy daytime sleeping.
And now, what has stayed the same:
- I still have a hard time regulating my body temperature, and end up sweating upon the slightest temp change.
- I still wake up with a temperature of 97.7 every morning.
- My nose is still plugged up 90% of the time.
- I am still out of breath by the 4th floor when walking up to my apartment.
- My belly still hangs down.
- Still not much of an appetite and I know I'm probably eating less than I ought to.
- Still feeling guilty about eating when I am hungry due to money.
- Still have some cravings for carrot cake and ice cream. But if it really comes down to it, I can make primal versions.