Page 90 of 93 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192 ... LastLast

Thread: Gravyboat's Log, Stardate 59575.1 page 90

Owly is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Miss you, hope you're doing well. Check in sometime and let us know how things are going?
    “If I didn't define myself for myself, I would be crunched into other people's fantasies for me and eaten alive.” --Audre Lorde

Owly's Journal

Crabbcakes is offline Senior Member
    Yo, Gravy!! I went to Germany and back (for real) since the last time I wrote in. Send us a one-liner and let us know you are just having too much fun to write much else right now, just so my worry-wart self won't worry-wart for another month, ja??

WaylandC is online now Senior Member
    Hey lady It's been a while so I figured I would drop in and wish you well in whatever you have going on right now. I hope everything is the way you want it to be. Miss seeing your updates and all. Happy Christmastimes

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    Happy Holidays Gravy! Miss You.
    Paula Primal since 9/24/2010
    "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
    MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Crabbcakes is offline Senior Member
    Happy Holidays, Gravy!!

Here at Crabbcakes Manor we are all healthy and warm and well-fed and succeeding in not getting stressed during the holidays (so far). Hope it is the same with you!

Thinking of you - Crabbcakes

Hey Ms. LadyBear! I miss your posts and hope you're enjoying all the best bits of the holiday season.
    “If I didn't define myself for myself, I would be crunched into other people's fantasies for me and eaten alive.” --Audre Lorde

Owly's Journal

Gravyboat is offline Senior Member
    Hey guys! I'm doing ok. Sorry for not being around much! Been out living life. Had a friend who's been going through shit and I've been her main support, dated a girl for a while, went on a couple other dates, went to friends' families' houses for the various holidays, continuing to lose weight and get used to my new body, etc. It still shocks me to see my full-body reflection in windows, especially since my initial impulse is "Oooh, who's that??" and then.... oh, it's me! So that's nice.

Currently at 189 after Xmas, which is almost an accomplishment. Ate WAY TOO MUCH, but I was mostly good. A little brazen cheating, but for as much pure meat and butter as I ate, my macros were still probably right-on. I was admittedly hoping for 180 by NYE, and I'm not going to hit that, but it's a process and I'll get there eventually no matter what.

My newest goal is 145 by mid-late summer. But, I feel that may be semi-misguded. At this point I am wearing a 12, and while I don't look "thin", I look "normal". Most girls my age that I see are around my size now. I do actually want to be thin, but I feel that weight is less important now than fitness for achieving that goal. I mean, I do still have plenty of fat to lose, but if I want to look good naked and have a truly spectacular body, weight training and general exercise is the answer. So 145 is my loose goal, but it's not set in stone. I'll keep going until I'm completely (realistically) satisfied with my body, that's when I'll be "done" and will move into maintenance, no matter what weight I am at.

Lately I've been mostly hanging around r/keto on Reddit and their IRC channel. It's somewhat of a younger crowd for the most part (more like my age) and is more focused on low-carbing for ketosis, which is more what I've been doing lately. Also I like the chat format of IRC more than forums, because I can do other things while idling there instead of being on MDA all day long.

Things are going well, though! Hope you all had awesome holidays and are doing great.

_-J o u r n a l_--------- ---- ---- --- --- -- -- -

namelesswonder is offline Moderator
    Glad to hear you are doing so well! TBH, I don't understand Reddit at all. I've tried using it, but the format is just so different from other sites that I'm used to ><. I feel like a tech support failure haha.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

Sabine is offline Senior Member
    Yay, some Gravyboat!

I'm so glad you're doing well! It sounds like life is really feeling good these days. It's amazing to see the changes from when you started posting to where you are now. I miss you around here, but I'm happy your absence has been for positive reasons.

You rock.

Owly's Journal

Page 90 of 93 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192 ... LastLast