Page 88 of 93 FirstFirst ... 38788687888990 ... LastLast

Thread: Gravyboat's Log, Stardate 59575.1

Shop Now
    Awesome! You look amazing.
    “If I didn't define myself for myself, I would be crunched into other people's fantasies for me and eaten alive.” --Audre Lorde

Owly's Journal

Either you need a new scale, or you're a real tight 197... Great progress, girl!

HB!

Quote Originally Posted by Finnegans Wake View Post
    Either you need a new scale, or you're a real tight 197... Great progress, girl!

HB!
    I'm actually extremely squishy. And look at my measurements, I'm still big! I feel lucky to have a decent shape, though.

_-J o u r n a l_--------- ---- ---- --- --- -- -- -

Well, I think you look great, and most importantly you're heading in a good direction. Keep rockin' it, girl!

On my way to the halloween party at the gay bar. How do I look?

Enchanting.
    And those beads on your sweater are just begging to be touched. Very flirt-enhancing.
    I hope you had a great time.

I did have a great time! I got see flamingly gay choir men doing the Thriller dance on stage in perfect formation and a 7ft tall drag queen dressed as Elvira. A couple people came and talked to me and I got a lot of smiles.

There were two ladies from choir there -- two of the only ones near my age. I'd never really talked to them before last night, but we had a great time! I guess they are dating. We stayed at the party for the costume judging and then went out to a diner and chatted for a long time. Then I got to go meet their new kitten. The one girl lives literally like 200ft from me, so I think she and I might end up hanging out in the future. Yay!

Yay! New friends are awesome. Also, it sounds like it was a great party (and you look fantastic in that photo--you pull off red lipstick very well).
    “If I didn't define myself for myself, I would be crunched into other people's fantasies for me and eaten alive.” --Audre Lorde

Owly's Journal

So glad that you had a nice time. You looked beautiful.
    Primal since 9/24/2010
    "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
    MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by Owly View Post
    you pull off red lipstick very well.
    Not really a talent I can honestly say I'm interested in possessing, but I'll take it.

It's funny about the makeup, though. I was telling people all night how applying liquid eyeliner is apparently just like riding a bike; it comes right back to you! And I'll admit it looked really good. I came home and didn't want to take it off.