Page 84 of 93 FirstFirst ... 34748283848586 ... LastLast

Thread: Gravyboat's Log, Stardate 59575.1 page 84

Gravyboat is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by namelesswonder View Post
    Maybe not enough sleep throwing off water retention? If you hydrate too much, you'll flush the sodium out of your system and retain water. It's an awkward balance/system. Might also be why you get all black-out-y? Flushing too many electrolytes?
    That's possible. I try to drink ~72oz of fluid a day, so it could just be overkill. I also slept like crap last night and I'm super tired today, so that could be it too. I'm not that worried about it, anyway. It's not like I gained fat or something.

_-J o u r n a l_--------- ---- ---- --- --- -- -- -

Owly is offline Senior Member
    Oh, I don't recommend falling for her, I'm just saying that I would not be that surprised that she might flirt.
    “If I didn't define myself for myself, I would be crunched into other people's fantasies for me and eaten alive.” --Audre Lorde

Owly's Journal

WaylandC is online now Senior Member
    I used to drink a lot of water each day thinking it was better to have super clear urine. You could try cutting the amount you drink by 8-16 ounces and be mindful of the color. There are charts/images online of course to show what color matches with a well-hydrated body. Active days will most likely require a bit more water.

Regarding the "straight" woman, no one truly knows what her orientation may be. You're well aware that some identify an orientation because they have been raised by family and society to be a certain way. I'm not saying to get your hopes up or anything of course because the woman you're so enamored with right now may instead become a close, lifelong friend to you.

What do I know...I'm just a dude.

Quote Originally Posted by WaylandC View Post
    I'm not saying to get your hopes up or anything of course because the woman you're so enamored with right now may instead become a close, lifelong friend to you.
    I hope so! She seems super sweet and nice. And I met my local friend because I had an insane, one-sided crush on her as well. It was REALLY, REALLY difficult at first, and I found myself wringing my hands behind my back a lot because all I wanted to do was put them all over her. But eventually I got over it and we became good friends instead. And now I'm not attracted to her at all, really. So it worked out in the end, though the rejection stung at the time.

Crabbcakes is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravyboat View Post
    You all should be proud of me: This month, there have been only 4 days I didn't wash dishes. 4 out of 24! I'm actually keeping on top of things now, which is awesome.
    I am truly proud, and it is awesome. The first thing that went when I had that free-fall depression was the housework, but little did I know that was a huge symptom for someone who usually keeps an orderly one. It tells me you really, deeply, are on the healing path. Sweet!

Glad Octavia is eating! Fancy Feast, corn smut, whatever - when a cat is bony and not eating, anything counts except engine coolant. I have been there with the baby food, too. You just keep on keeping on with her (I know you could do no less, but still), and I will send some good wishes and prayers her way for more recovery, added weight, and increased appetite.

Sorry, but I can't dive into the girl-crush conversation and say anything worth the photons... I'm straight. The most I can muster is the admission that I have had about two dreams that involved another woman's boobies. But your conversation is interesting to follow!

Loved the cold-cat-on-lap pic! But when I am nekkid, I have learned not to get around my boys... I have had everything from a cat fight that involved me to a nipple bite happen, and now I am several-times-bitten, several-times-shy about doing the cat snuggle without clothing.

I don't wear clothes in the house, so naked is the only way I ever snuggle my cats. If you ever see pictures of me with clothing on, it's almost guaranteed that I put them on specifically to take the picture. That goes for every pic in this journal. And yes, I am naked right now. I've been naked for nearly every post I've ever written.

Also, if it makes you feel any better, I don't even care about breasts, personally. It's just another piece of anatomy to me. I don't think mine are particularly great, and I am not affected by the sight of them on others. They are just not erotically interesting to me.

badgergirl is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravyboat View Post
    I don't wear clothes in the house, so naked is the only way I ever snuggle my cats. If you ever see pictures of me with clothing on, it's almost guaranteed that I put them on specifically to take the picture. That goes for every pic in this journal. And yes, I am naked right now. I've been naked for nearly every post I've ever written.

Also, if it makes you feel any better, I don't even care about breasts, personally. It's just another piece of anatomy to me. I don't think mine are particularly great, and I am not affected by the sight of them on others. They are just not erotically interesting to me.
    Do you realise at least 75% of the world feels quite the opposite about breasts in general (and maybe even yours in particular) though, right? As someone not exactly blessed in the bazooka department, those girls are awe inspiring. Quite the weapons-grade bust, you've got there. I have amazing legs though, so all is not lost. We've all got our gifts to share
    My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60211.html Into RPG table top games? Check out FateStorm!

Owly is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by John479 View Post
    Thanks for that, certainly going to get my mitts on some and see what happens
    This is one of the most funny unintentionally contextual spammer posts I've ever seen.
    “If I didn't define myself for myself, I would be crunched into other people's fantasies for me and eaten alive.” --Audre Lorde

Owly's Journal

Quote Originally Posted by Owly View Post
    This is one of the most funny unintentionally contextual spammer posts I've ever seen.
    Haha.

Crabbcakes is offline Senior Member
    Hey Gravy!

How is the putty-tat??

Page 84 of 93 FirstFirst ... 34748283848586 ... LastLast