Thread: Gravyboat's Log, Stardate 59575.1 page 83

Gravyboat is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Yeah, I dunno.

_-J o u r n a l_--------- ---- ---- --- --- -- -- -

badgergirl is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravyboat View Post
    Yeah, I dunno.
    I do. You're stunning. I'd be panting after you too.
    My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60211.html Into RPG table top games? Check out FateStorm and (in development) Vanguard!

Stunning?? Come on, that's going a bit far. Just for that, I'm going to make you recoil from your monitor and scream in despair. This is from this morning, right after I woke up. (NSFW) Genevieve was cold and climbed into my lap.

badgergirl is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravyboat View Post
    Stunning?? Come on, that's going a bit far. Just for that, I'm going to make you recoil from your monitor and scream in despair. This is from this morning, right after I woke up. (NSFW) Genevieve was cold and climbed into my lap.
    I so would. (insert cute pussy joke here)
    My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60211.html Into RPG table top games? Check out FateStorm and (in development) Vanguard!

I can see you won't be dissuaded! Very well, here's my <3.

WaylandC is offline Senior Member
    Meee-owww! Maybe your lady-crush is bi and just happened to fall for a guy and make babies with him.

Owly is offline Senior Member
    Not all straight women are as straight as one might think.

Anyhow, you're gorgeous, Lady Bear, and you have been since your first photo here, so it's not just your weight. I think your newfound confidence and the way you feel in your leaner body is part of it--people who feel good about their bodies carry themselves differently and it shows. I think you're also more open to finding a lover now, and people can sense that too. Feeling good in your skin is sexy, plain and simple.
    “If I didn't define myself for myself, I would be crunched into other people's fantasies for me and eaten alive.” --Audre Lorde

Owly's Journal

Octavia's eating again! Peanut butter has totally reawakened her appetite. Last night she seemed really weak and floppy when I picked her up, and she kept trying to hide in dark corners and behind things, which is a bad sign. So I stayed up super duper late trying to keep her eating. I fed her two additional meals after dinner (tuna with extra water and more baby food), interspersed with small snacks of peanut butter, and I gave her catnip and played "catch the string" with her (which she played, but pretty weakly).

Today she was on the bed when I woke up and she seems more energetic. Not 100%, but better. She's grooming herself again, and she had a big appetite for breakfast. I'm going to keep pumping her full of calories every couple hours. She really needs to put on some weight. You can feel her spine all the way up her back. It was really scary last night, though, picking her up and her just feeling like a completely limp doll in my arms. No muscle tone whatsoever. I hope that's behind us now!!

In other news, I'm back up to 200 today. Retaining water and I don't really know why, because I drank a ton of water yesterday. I'm squishy as shit, though, so I'm sure it'll be coming right back off. Hopefully, anyway.

Today is a cleaning day because my friend is coming over tonight. Ugh, I don't want to do laundryyyyyy. Happily, other than the laundry, and a thorough bathroom cleaning, and some light vacuuming, and getting down on my hands and knees to scrub the kitchen floor, my house is pretty much clean. You all should be proud of me: This month, there have been only 4 days I didn't wash dishes. 4 out of 24! I'm actually keeping on top of things now, which is awesome. Once laundry is finally done, I hope I am able to keep on top of that too. It's just so fucking daunting to have a giant mountain to do. Knowing that it is going to take hours and hours, worrying about if you can even afford to do, worrying about whether someone else is going to walk in and need the machines, having to walk both up and down the stairs from the 4th floor at minimum 3 times per load.. It just sucks. I hate it.

But I have to do it, so I might as well start. Right after I eat something.

Quote Originally Posted by WaylandC View Post
    Meee-owww! Maybe your lady-crush is bi and just happened to fall for a guy and make babies with him.
    Unfortunately, she is actually straight. I was told by the other lesbians in the choir, including her closest choir buddy.

Quote Originally Posted by Owly View Post
    Not all straight women are as straight as one might think.
    There is ALWAYS the dim, flickering hope that I could turn her, but that's the sort of thinking that breaks people's hearts in the end. I don't want to set myself up for that because I flat-out know that my self esteem couldn't take it. So I'm just going to try hard to ignore it and hope it goes away.

Anyhow, you're gorgeous, Lady Bear, and you have been since your first photo here, so it's not just your weight. I think your newfound confidence and the way you feel in your leaner body is part of it--people who feel good about their bodies carry themselves differently and it shows. I think you're also more open to finding a lover now, and people can sense that too. Feeling good in your skin is sexy, plain and simple.
    Maybe! I don't really know what other people are thinking, and I don't really know how I come off to others, whether I seem confident or not. I am pretty satisfied with how I look right now, so maybe that shows as confidence. I don't know. I can't see what other people see. Though I can tell you that I'm still shocked when I see myself in mirrors and windows, because holy crap, I look so thin!

namelesswonder is online now Moderator
    Maybe not enough sleep throwing off water retention? If you hydrate too much, you'll flush the sodium out of your system and retain water. It's an awkward balance/system. Might also be why you get all black-out-y? Flushing too many electrolytes?

I actually cut back on how much water I was drinking and don't feel any different. I think if you're eating a lot of plant matter, you can get away with drinking much less water, because you get it from food sources, but if you're LC, 8 glasses is probably plenty. Obviously varies from person to person though. I drink a glass before breakfast, before lunch, and before dinner, and that's about it.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

Page 83 of 93 FirstFirst ... 33738182838485 ... LastLast