Page 79 of 93 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189 ... LastLast

Thread: Gravyboat's Log, Stardate 59575.1 page 79

Sabine is offline Senior Member
    And they're back. I was just thinking how long it had been, since I've had to use the Triangle of Death.

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    I see your oldschool Dolls and raise you some new A.Palmer (not the newest, though I have it on good authority that the new album is fantastic and I need to buy it!)
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

namelesswonder is offline Senior Member
    It is fantastic and you can get it for free!

Pay What You Want - Amanda Palmer
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Curing IBS-C with Vitamin C and magnesium citrate.

Quote Originally Posted by namelesswonder View Post
    It is fantastic and you can get it for free!

Pay What You Want - Amanda Palmer
    I'm one of the folks who doesn't really need free...
    I'll pay full price to support the artist(s) and those who do wish to download the free version.
    I'm a weirdo true believer like that, especially since this is an independent venture and not supporting a huge record company conglomeration crapbag.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Oh definitely, if I had the money, I'd plop it down for her. Especially for what she's doing (making it independent and fan-driven). But I don't, so I am so, so, grateful for the free!

badgergirl is online now Senior Member
    Sorry for the journal hijack, Ms Gravy, but I effing love that woman. Neil Gaiman is a lucky man.
    My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60211.html Into RPG table top games? Check out FateStorm and (in development) Vanguard! 3D printed miniatures for sci-fi RPGs.

Quote Originally Posted by badgergirl View Post
    Sorry for the journal hijack, Ms Gravy, but I effing love that woman. Neil Gaiman is a lucky man.
    I was just thinking about this the other day...

For me it's even bigger than that. He is also one of my favorite writers since forever...
    So it's like couple of the CENTURY for the Nerd-o (nerd/weirdo ) in me!
    And, honestly... I'm also just jealous of him too... because seriously... who **wouldn't want HER!

Bigger than any "Brangelina" hollyWOODs could ever be.
    Last edited by cori93437; 09-20-2012 at 04:21 AM. Reason: Brain dead type-o OBVIOUSLY!!!
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche

badgergirl is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cori93437 View Post
    I was just thinking about this the other day...

For me it's even bigger than that. He is also one of my favorite writers since forever...
    So it's like couple of the CENTURY for the Nerd-o (nerd/weirdo ) in me!
    And, honestly... I'm also just jealous of him too... because seriously... who would want HER!

Bigger than any "Brangelina" hollyWOODs could ever be.
    I know, right, my threesome from heaven (I'm not into Brad Pitt).
    My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60211.html Into RPG table top games? Check out FateStorm and (in development) Vanguard! 3D printed miniatures for sci-fi RPGs.

Gravyboat is offline Senior Member
    I don't know what you people are talking about, so I'm just going to journal as usual.

I recently decided to switch my cats to raw because I cannot afford to buy them cat food anymore. This should be easier to swing financially because I can buy it with food stamps. So far, they do not like it very much. But it's only been a few days, so I think they'll take to it eventually.

Octavia ate turkey chunks today, and I was very proud of her. She also ate a pork chunk, but only because I put dry food on top of it. I don't think Genevieve ate anything this morning. She ate some raw pork chunks yesterday (and then immediately puked them back up) and then ate some cooked pork last night, but she won't eat pork again today. Who knows... I tried cooking some meat (turkey, beef, and pork) in bacon grease this morning and they still didn't like it. I think I might have to buy some wet food and transition them that way. But I hope not, because that shit's expensive.

My period is in that annoying dark leaky phase right now and the bloat will just not let go. Been at 201 the last two days inexplicably. I'm not wasting any brain power worrying about it, because it's not up to me. It'll go when it goes. I'm annoyed, but there's nothing I can do about it, so it's better to just ignore it and keep on doing what I do.

_-J o u r n a l_--------- ---- ---- --- --- -- -- -

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I started by adding raw meat (whatever I was slicing up) to my cat's dry food, just a few little chunks at a time. Now she BEGS whenever I'm in the kitchen. She eats all her food, appetite is great, but she trips me up and meows incessantly. My cat also really likes meat juice (from the package/defrosted meat), and I think that turned her onto the flavors overall. She'll also guzzle down any dry food that has had olive oil drizzled on it. I don't know if that much fat is bad for cats, though. I'm wondering how much cheaper it would really be to switch her to raw food, and if she'd end up losing some fat (still very round, almost looks like it's bloat, but she still feels like 12 lbs to me).

Page 79 of 93 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189 ... LastLast