Page 45 of 93 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast

Thread: Gravyboat's Log, Stardate 59575.1 page 45

WaylandC is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    As a guy, all I got from that was that I am being deprived of nudey pics. Seriously, though, you're gonna look great when you get where you're going. If you have a hard time with guys now...well, you get the point.

Gravyboat is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by WaylandC View Post
    If you have a hard time with guys now...well, you get the point.
    I know, that part sucks. Maybe if I flash them my stretch marks or loose skin or something they'll leave me alone.

"I USED TO BE 300LBS, SUCKER!!" *jiggle jiggle*

_-J o u r n a l_--------- ---- ---- --- --- -- -- -

badgergirl is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravyboat View Post
    "I USED TO BE 300LBS, SUCKER!!" *jiggle jiggle*
    Bodies tell stories. However, they can be very unreliable narrators. I'm skinny fat or whatever the body-hating slang de jour would like to label me, but I'm model tall. I'm covered in silvery stretch mark scars: breasts, hips, stomach. Breasts = pill. Hips = puberty. Stomach = pregnancy. I'm also covered in silvery scars: arms, legs, face, neck. These are more specific, but can be grouped into: illness, misadventure, misfortune and death wish. That said, only I know which relates to what; others frequently misconstrue the narrative.
    Which is an arsey way of saying, no matter where you start or how you get there all lives leave those silvery marks. It'd be an ignorant person who assumed they knew the story of your - I'm hunting for the word - I guess 'skin' will do.

Omg I had a good day.

Got to see my dad for the first time in a couple months. As soon as I hopped in his car, he was like "Oh my god, you are like dramatically skinnier than the last time I saw you!" Then we drove out to the country, and I got out of the car, and he looked at me and said "Damn. You've got a nice waistline there, kid." Aww. So then we went for a hike, and it was awesome. Only about 3 miles, but in the woods and very hilly and so I was out of breath a lot. It didn't kill me, though, and I felt good afterward rather than dead and miserable. But the humidity, ughhhhhh. My sweat wasn't evaporating at all. That part sucked.

Then we went to a store and he bought me a new pair of pants and two shorts! And here's the big news:

I WEAR A SIZE 16 PANTS NOW!!! I can officially shop in any clothing store now and will be able to fit into the clothes!!! I'm super excited, this is a big milestone!

Other big milestones coming up: At 210, I'll officially be at my lowest adult weight, and at 200 I'll be at the 100lbs-lost-from-my-highest-weight point.

After that, we went to the Earth Fare and I got grassfed beef, sunflower butter, more grassfed butter, Diet Virgil's black cherry soda, and some other stuff. That place is so expensive, but I like it.

Then we got burgers!!!!!!!!!! I'd been looking forward to those burgers for over a week and I was not disappointed. Got mine wrapped in lettuce and didn't get fries, though I got 1 onion ring. I figure I got a lot of exercise today so it's fine. Feeling kind of crappy and run down now, but that could just as easily be because I had a full day.

So anyway, yay! Awesome fun times with my dad and a new milestone hit! I'm pretty beat, but I know I'll sleep well tonight.

Also, here is a pic as of today, at 215.

Compare to how I looked at 260.

Last edited by Gravyboat; 07-16-2012 at 05:52 PM.

badgergirl is online now Senior Member
    looking good :-)

Crabbcakes is online now Senior Member
    Gravyboat, you are friggin' gorgeous!

You remind me right now of a dark-haired Adelle (hope that isn't an insult to you - I find her fascinating)! You better slowly get yourself ready for the man-onslaught, 'cause when you arrive at where you are going, you are going to be irresistable!

I am sooo jealous of the lips - I have these thin things that lipsticks get insulted by when they see where they are going to be applied... oh, to have some plump to my pout...

The pics are cool. It is neat to be able to put face to forum presence! And yes, your Pop is right - you can def see the difference already!

Jerseyjim is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Crabbcakes View Post
    You better slowly get yourself ready for the man-onslaught, 'cause when you arrive at where you are going, you are going to be irresistable!
    +1!

Although, I would say the onslaught has already begun

Gravyboat, you're transformation is nothing short of amazing! I'm sure the attention you're getting is gratifying, but I bet how much better you feel is even more important.

Well done!

WaylandC is offline Senior Member
    Lookin' good lady. Your face really stands out now. Keep doing your thing.

Aww, Сrabbcakes. <3

I wish I were Adelle. I have a very good singing voice too, but I'm jealous of her tone. It has such an interesting hoarse, ragged edge to it, whereas my voice is clear like a bell. Super boring, imo.

The man-onslaught is already here. I am so worried about losing more weight. The last thing I want is more aggressive/constant attention. It sorta sucked feeling invisible before, but now I've seen what it's like on the other side, and frankly I miss invisibility. I would go back if I could, but I still want to lose weight for myself, so I know it is only going to get worse.

At least I know that I truly am only losing weight for myself, because I would still want to do it if I lived on a deserted island, and the social "punishment" (in the form of increased attention, which I mostly find uncomfortable, creepy, and extremely perplexing) is seriously outweighing any possible social benefit in my mind (I can't even think of a social benefit off the top of my head). Yet I press onward.

Page 45 of 93 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast