Thread: Sort of a newbie... page

Mia Diet Diva is offline Junior Member

Cool Sort of a newbie...

Hi All!

For the last 3 months I have been on a sort of Paleo diet. It was low calorie, low carb, no sugar, no grain but also no fat because of using HCG drops. I lost 25 lbs in less than 30 days which I loved. Then came the big stall, the giant plateau. Since then its been up a lb / down a lb. Really tired of the restricted menu. Need a change for the better!

I like being off the sugar & grain it feels great (After some detoxing for the 1st week), so when I started reading about the Paleo lifestyle I thought this is for me! So today is officially my first day.

CW - 203
    GW - 160

5'8" tall

Todays eats:

Spinach & mushroom 2 egg omelette
    1 grapefruit
    Macadamia nuts
    Salad with blue cheese dressing
    Coconut chicken with green beans

Shopping tomorrow for more Primal/Paleo goodies. Excited to eat cream cheese again.

Hedonist is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Welcome Mia. Glad it is going well.
    Ancestral Health Info

I design websites and blogs for a living. If you would like a blog or website designed by someone who understands Primal, see my web page.

Primal Blueprint Explorer My blog for people who are not into the Grok thing. Since starting the blog, I have moved close to being Archevore instead of Primal. But Mark's Daily Apple is still the best source of information about living an ancestral lifestyle.