Thread: Newbie from Stafford VA page

luvmy2goldens2 is offline Junior Member

Newbie from Stafford VA

5'9 and 142 so don't want to lose or gain weight, just get back to being healthy again after a nose accident took me out in October. Just had the nose surgery to repair it, so can't really exercise for another 3 weeks, but decided to dive into the primal lifestyle. This morning I had eggs, tomatoes, peppers, onions, and celery. Lunch/dinner will be light because of lent and will be a small salad, and that will be it for the day since Iím fasting. I powerwalked 1 mile this morning, and will be loading hay tonight, along with barn work.
    Lisa

Dog
    Dog is offline Junior Member
    Wow, sounds pretty good. Welcome aboard!

If I may ask, how'd you find out about PB and MDA? Have you known about it for a while?

Foxmane is offline Junior Member
    Oh, wow, someone from my hometown! What part of Stafford, if you don't mind my asking? I might live in a different state (Iowa) now, but I remain interested in the "home front" so to speak.
    I'm a food scientist by trade, a writer and a cook by hobby, and stranded in the Midwest by choice.

The best thing about the Internet is that you can't be sure I'm not a unicorn.

Mike in Virginia is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Welcome to the PB. Best of luck to you. I think you'll find the lifestyle as rewarding as many of us do.

I'm a neighbor of yours to the south, in Spotsylvania County. Don't know how available local food products are for you, but we have a farmer's market every Saturday in season (intersection of Plank Road and Gordon Road) and there is a food store near the Spotsy courthouse that carries a lot of products from local farmers.
    Live your life and love your life. It's the only one you get.