Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ideal Abs Accompanied by Skeletor Face page 3

cave-e8r is offline Member
    Ok, lemme clear something up real quick. A lot of the ladies are saying when they get very lean and have abs showing they lose their ass/boobs. Losing your boobs should NEVER be an option, so I wouldn't recommend any of you get that lean.
    This has been a friendly service announcement.

Conner P. is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dado View Post
    no you have to do smith machine squats to 1/4 depth, then you will not be ugly
    More muscle mass will help give more definition through fat. You need resistance to gain mass. This is done with weight. Cables make this much easier as far as the core is concerned.

Suggestion: Remove self from high horse and get on with your life.

Bron is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Danielle5690 View Post
    I very much want my flat tummy back, but apparently in order to get it I have to give up boobs and ass and my face looks too thin. Damn it. I'm not sure that's worth the sacrifice, but feeling this much better sure is.

Just saying, I empathize.
    Yep, boobs are my issue too. Down at ideal weight, I"m an AA cup (and spending most of my life a C cup, that's not a good look ). So I'm in the middle - still have my little baby belly (4 babies contributed so not hating it too much), have some definition with my belly but not abs, B cup and I look good with clothes on. Seeing as few people see me with clothes off, I'm OK with the status quo

I don't really know what my face looks like thinner as the last time I was that thin (pre first baby) was 14 years ago. My butt I can cheerfully lose.

dado Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Conner P. View Post
    More muscle mass will help give more definition through fat. You need resistance to gain mass. This is done with weight. Cables make this much easier as far as the core is concerned.

Suggestion: Remove self from high horse and get on with your life.
    i bought the high horse recently. i can't just get rid of it.

you gotta squat, conner!

Misabi is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Another suffer of skeletor face syndrome here
    I'm just resigned to the fact that I look and feel a bit better at the bf% level that stops my abs from being as ripped as I might like.

My face looks gaunt and a few years older, than when my lower abs aren't as defined.

Maybe if I put more effort into increasing the mass of my ab muscles they may look how I'd like them to at a higher bf%...
    But that tends to start a vicious circle as they quickly overpower my chesticles, so I have to eat more and lift heavier to build them bigger, which makes my shoulders and arms look smaller... Then my chicken legs look even more spindly and pretty soon I've packed on 10kg of muscle, outgrown my clothes and no longer have the lean hard look I'm after (I'm not short, so look square when I'm heavier, especially when fully dressed
    If you're interested in my (very) occasional updates on how I'm working out and what I'm eating click here.

Quote Originally Posted by tfarny View Post
    If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123