Quote Originally Posted by TheFastCat View Post
Stop eating nuts, dairy and drastically reduce fruit if you want efficient weight loss.
OK, you are 5'4"- 5'5", and 130 lbs. You have fluctuated from 118-145 in the past recent times, with an all time max of 200.

You are WELL WITHIN the 'normal' weight for height. That means your body is probably pretty close to ideal. It sounds like you are wanting to work on your composition. So, perhaps a change in 'goals' is in line. Stop looking at the scale, and find some objective weight and fitness goals.

I want to be able to do 20 clean pushups
I want to squat 30 lbs.
I want to hold side plank for 60 seconds.

Focus on those goals, and your body composition will align. Also, you will have to be very clean and consistent with your diet to make changes if you are close to your ideal, or close to all time lowest weight. You will need time, consistency, and effort. It absolutely will not change overnight, or even in a few weeks. That being said, I think 15 lbs down in 6 weeks is amazing.

Above all, you might want to look around inside. Why are you more loveable, happier at 118? Really deep down, are you a 'better' person at 118? Why?