Thread: IT'S WORKING!! ... or is it? page

pf3
    pf3 is offline Member

IT'S WORKING!! ... or is it?

Primal Fuel
    Okay, I've been primal for one and a half months now.

I didn't do anything else. I didn't even start going to the gym yet, as I was planning on doing.

And I have lost more than 6 pounds! Can this be true, without any extra exercise? Hmm...

My belly doesn't appear to have shrunken, but I think I have lost some fat on the thighs because my jeans are a bit looser. However, that could well be my imagination.

What do you think? Do you think I'm losing fat, or has my body maybe just been eating up my muscles? Can I expect this weight loss to continue?

Dirlot is offline Senior Member
    It can happen especially once you cut the grains.
    Move slowly, get to a gym or do PBF and you will be loving it even more.
    Eating primal is not a diet, it is a way of life.
    PS
    Don't forget to play!

Fernaldo is offline Senior Member
    After the initial water weight lose, 1-2 pounds a week is solid weight loss. This, of course, is taking into consideration you are eating the appropriate amount of calories a day. Although, this kind of just happens when you aren't eating a ton of carbohydrate.
    Last edited by Fernaldo; 02-21-2012 at 11:01 AM.

pf3
    pf3 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirlot View Post
    It can happen especially once you cut the grains.
    Move slowly, get to a gym or do PBF and you will be loving it even more.
    Yeah I'll add some exercising soon. Currently I just take a 20 minute walk every now and then. Maybe 2 times a week.
    Yeah, I guess cutting the grains were a big part of it. Interestingly, I didn't give up dairy. Put cheese in the omelets, drink cow milk in moderation, and enjoy clarified butter.

pf3
    pf3 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fernaldo View Post
    After the initial water weight lose, 1-2 pounds a week is solid weight loss. This, of course, is taking into consideration you are eating the appropriate amount of calories a day. Although, this kind of just happens when you aren't eating a ton of carbohydrate.
    Yeah, reducing the carbs forces self-regulation I guess. I think I'm getting enough calories, although I'm not 100% sure. At least I'm feeling quite energetic. I'm too lazy to be calculating calories :S