Thread: workout exhaustion page

cece Guest

Primal Fuel

I am a 55 year old woman trying to build muscle. Every week I blast into a routine only to find myself exhausted and discouraged by Thursday. Any suggestions?

Grumpycakes is offline Senior Member

Don't work out every day.

You lousy kids! Get off my savannah!

Minxxa is offline Senior Member

What kind of workouts are you doing? That will say a lot...

Try checking out Mark's archive posts on fitness. You may be thinking you have to do a lot more than you really do.

"Boy I got vision and the rest of the world is wearing bifocals" - Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid

Kent Hawley is offline Junior Member

Exactly. Oned of the great things about PB is the workouts. When you workout hard, you workout short--no more than 30 minutes of lifting heavy things or 10 minutes of sprints and resting. When you workout out long, you workout easy--walking, maybe jogging, playing, etc.

If you're going long and intense everyday, you're not following the Primal Blueprint.

If you are following the workouts as outlined in PB, perhaps you aren't eating enough to fuel your workouts.

Darthash is offline Senior Member

Tell us what you are doing, so we can help you with getting more energy. I personally work out 3 x a week, i am never exhuasted at the end, most the time i want to keep going cause i enjoy weight lifting. I also do cardio when ever i want/feel like it. haha some weeks i dont do any and other weeks i do.

so just give us the info and i'm sure we can point you in the right direction