Thread: Nueral communication page

ljbprrfmof is offline Senior Member
    The SunKissed Southern Shore of Lake Erie in PA.

Nueral communication

Primal Fuel
    In October 2010, I had a stroke. My deficeincy from that was found in an impaired hip flexor. I consider myself lucky, the stroke was in the brain stem which affected my body control. Although I have a definite hole of dead nerve cells/brain cells at the top of the stem, I seem to have regained most of the control. This past week, I had a discectomy, to remove the discs between c5 and c6 also c6 and c7 as an MRI revealed I had developed arthritus in the neck. This arthritus was pressing on my spinal cord impairing communication through it. So far, I am happy to report, that 5 days after the procedure, I am walking better, my hip flexor seems to be responding from the fresh flow of communication. I think I will just have to spend time on the tradmill to perfect my walking again.

Now the background information is set, the point of my question; What foods or supplements do I need to increase my intake of to properly feed my healing nervous system? I know Grizz will say iodine, but what else?

I already have increased my fish consumption, I even had salmon at the hospital. Which is unusual for me, because I always considered the taste to fishy. I grew up loving deep fried Lake Erie perch. Omega 3 has been increased also. I am assuming I should up/start Vitamin D3 also.

Hey, thanks ffor your help.

L J
    Learning the intricacies of healthy eating and nourishing my body the right way.
    I am not bald, that is a Vitamin D collector. Time to Grok and Roll!
    Eased into a primal diet starting at Christmas 2011. Goal weight - 205 started: 240 pounds waist 40, now 227 pounds and waist 38 Summer 2012 - weight =215 and waist is actually still 39"
    ljbprrfmof = LJ = Little John = John

ljbprrfmof is offline Senior Member
    The SunKissed Southern Shore of Lake Erie in PA.
    Bumping it back to the top to get a few more looks and maybe (oh gosh) a reply
    Learning the intricacies of healthy eating and nourishing my body the right way.
    I am not bald, that is a Vitamin D collector. Time to Grok and Roll!
    Eased into a primal diet starting at Christmas 2011. Goal weight - 205 started: 240 pounds waist 40, now 227 pounds and waist 38 Summer 2012 - weight =215 and waist is actually still 39"
    ljbprrfmof = LJ = Little John = John