Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Thread: Jamilyn's 30th Birthday Wish page 19

ecks is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Hey Beautiful! Glad to see you back on the boards. I don't think anyone from the days we started are still here except for me. There are a few new regulars though. Good people that post frequently. I'm glad to see you here though!
    SW (Nov 22nd 2011): 333, 2 Years: 245lbs
    Current Weight as of December 4th, 2013: 239
    Short Term Goal: Happy brain, figure out direction in life.
    Met Goal: Be a 2x Shirt, Fit in a standard airplane seat belt without the use of a seat belt extension, Better sleep, Be a 1x Shirt
    Long Term Goal: 166lbs (One day!), Buy whatever cloths I want to wear.
    Pain is temporary, quitting is forever- Lance Armstrong #NoExcuses

Jamilyn121 is offline Senior Member
    Hey Ecks! Thanks! Good to see you as well. I noticed not many of the old folks have been updating. Maybe they will be back like me. Maybe I'll start a "return to the boards" trend!

I see your stats in your signature, looks like things have been going great for you!

As for me, I am just starting back into the primal lifestyle. I took a long hiatus and made some big life changes. Changing my eating habits just wasn't working on top of everything else. It was adding to stress instead of helping. Now, my two girls and I are living in a beautiful rented house with my mom, who is a very supportive person to live with. We have started making food a priority in our budget, and we are slowly ridding the house of junk that neither of us wants anymore. Something that is helping is meal planning. We try to sit down each Sunday to plan for the week. That's been a great practice this month. Money wise, things are extremely tight, but I'm currently looking for part time work to supplement the income and plan on most of that income going to meat!!

Having a day of struggle today. I am no doubt a stress eater and so today has been a bottomless pit of food. I plan on righting myself now and having a great rest of the day complete with exercise in the pool. It's good to be back!

just make sure when you stress eat that you have plenty of primal foods around! Try cooking up some meat and cutting it down to snack sized cubes. If you do that ahead of time and toss it in the fridge you'll do well for yourself when you get that urge to eat.
    Met Goal: Be a 2x Shirt, Fit in a standard airplane seat belt without the use of a seat belt extension, Better sleep, Be a 1x Shirt

Darlin! you made a comeback then disappeared on me. I'm hopin everything is ok!

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819