Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Kerrygold Butter and other food treasures

Shop Now
    I've never had Kerrygold butter, but I'm mad at myself for not buying it at Trader Joe's this past weekend. Kroger (local supermarket here) sells it for almost $6. TJ's had it for $2.79.

I never would have discovered how versatile cauliflower can be if it weren't for changing my diet like I have.

I recently discovered Bubbies sauerkraut - awesome appetizer straight out of the jar!
    ad astra per aspera

You can find Kerrygold in Milwaukee at Trader Joes for $2.79 for an 8 oz block. Or you can get it at Whole Foods for $5.something. As usual WF sets the bar high in price.

coconut oil, cauliflower, grass fed beef in whatever configuration and cut it comes in. delish

I still can't believe Canada has NO distributors of ANY grass-fed butter
    A Post-Primal PrimalPat

Do not allow yourself to become wrapped up in a food 'lifestyle'. That is ego, and you are not that.

I discovered Kerrygold Dubliner cheese last night, how awesome is that? pretty fucking awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by cave-e8r View Post
    I discovered Kerrygold Dubliner cheese last night, how awesome is that? pretty fucking awesome.
    Dubliner and Ballyshannon are both amazing

Grass-fed beef and butter. The grain-fed version tastes really disgusting now.

Now that my meat is more expensive, I'm more willing to spend the $$ on more expensive exotic meats because they're not that much more expensive than my regular meat, lol. So far I've tried ostrich, elk, and venison. Ugh on the last one.

I'll have to track down some Ballyshannon and try it. Sakura_girl, ugh on venison? I love the stuff. I'm having venison steaks for dinner tonight. I'll probably melt some dubliner over it with sautéed mushrooms and onions.

Shop Now
    Yeah, not very partial to the taste. I thought I would have liked it, but it has its own flavor apart from other gamey meats that I don't like Pity.