Today I start my day with Kale & Eggs. Very easy to make. Two - three handfuls of kale in a cast iron pan with a little olive oil. After a minute or so, add just a little water. After kale softens a bit, pile the kale up around the edges and crack two eggs into the middle. Flip over in 2-3 minutes, and voila! Yummy, primal meal. Kale always helps me to rededicate to eating well. Perhaps it's because it's so nutritious, and it's hard to eat junk after eating something so delicious and good for me!

I've been mostly primal since early November 2011. In the first few weeks, I lost just a bit of weight, and then I gained it back again. Mostly because I have not been counting calories. It's something I'm loathe to do.

Stats:
Height: 5'7" (maybe 5'6 3/4" but I don't want to admit I might have shrunk just a bit)
Weight: 148-149
Highest weight ever, non-pregnant, non-lactating: 151
Body Fat: According to Tanita scale, 33.5%
Body Frame: Borderline small-medium
Bone Density: More dense than average (according to bone density studies)
Exercise level: Mid-range active
Preferred exercise: Spin class (for sprints), Walking & Bicycling (for slow movement), Pilates (for strength - have to be careful due to propensity to injuries).

Goals:
Weight: 135-140
Body Fat: Mid 20's (I've never been below 30% as an adult far as I know, and I've been measured several times over the years!)
Strength: Training for a sprint Triathlon (mostly for fun; triathlons are quite good for me because it's hard to get injured as long as I rotate my sports)! I also want to be able to do a pull-up and full body push-up.

This past weekend I sprinted on Friday at the 6am spin class (I'm not usually that hardcore, but I woke up early that day, possible due to the German Chocolate Cake I had the night before - I know, I know!). Both Saturday & Sunday I took a 30-40 minutes walk and kept my heart rate in the 55-75% zone.

Today I will meditate & walk. Perhaps a few full body push-ups on my stairs (the easy way, with my head much higher than my feet, not the hard way!)

Grok on!