Thread: Are there meal plans available? page

Monkeygirl is offline Junior Member

Are there meal plans available?

Primal Fuel
    Hello, i am new to all of this but wanting to give it a try. There is so much info to digest, along with this new way of eating. I think it would help me out to see a meal plan of some sort to get an idea what a typical day, week, looks like for this primal way of eating. If you could point me there or send me one i would appreciate it. Thank you!

elliottsmith is offline Senior Member
    'ello, you cheeky monkey. There's a shed load of meals here...

Primal Blueprint Recipes on Mark’s Daily Apple | Mark's Daily Apple

I would say two to three meals per day, limit snacks if you can. Obviously it's going to be hard not eating the bananas....

tfarny is offline Senior Member
    Read people's journals, lots of people post food info. Also, buying Marks' cookbooks can give you some good ideas. This isn't really a "diet" with "meal plans" though. It's not strict like that, and it's not really a weight loss program per se (though it can be used that way). We just avoid grain, sugar, and all processed food and then do whatever we want, depending on our individual needs and goals. Most French dishes, for example, are totally primal already as long as you don't have bread on the side.
    If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/ and this (personal fave): http://www.archevore.com/get-started/