Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: House of Thin page 8

anjelevil is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Well..just think about your heart and the guy not accepting you for you..then,if you still feel you want to hang out with him..let him spend the cash..it's the least thing he can do after being so mean..just remember..the longer you stay the more difficult it will be to get out of it!

andyTHFC is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kcarol View Post
    If anyone reads this, feel free to respond:

Gentlemen, what do you think?

Muscular/toned...

That model thin look...(she's actually approaching scrawny)

Beautiful curves...

Healthy...(just my idea of the inbetween)
    Hello there. I know this is an old post but I'm enjoying an unproductive day here at work browsing the boards. As far as body type goes, they all look damn good. IMO, a woman can be sexy with any body type....its all about self-confidence.

kcarol is offline Senior Member
    ^^ OH what a perfect response! Where do you live and do you want to get dinner sometime? :P

Anyway, I haven't updated the past week because I was on Spring Break break. And by break there were hotels with $15/day wi-fi access I was too cheap to purchase. I felt stranded in this weird post-apocalyptic world where I could still get room service.

Part of the vacation was spent in Vegas, and for my trangessions I lay to rest in Vegas. As my friend says, "No carb left behind..."
    Last edited by kcarol; 11-14-2012 at 08:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aliophile View Post
    He wouldn't be spending the money if he didn't want to! Let him be your hero and relax and have a great time!
    Good point! If you didn't see my earlier post though, as anjelevil mentioned...he has his bad points.

So I sat down with him at the end of this week and had a long talk. I confessed to him how I felt about the things he's said about my appearance, how I don't feel so connected with him physically because of it, etc.

So I told him I need a break. At least 3 months before I even see him again. I said I need time to get myself together, think about the kind of guy he is (shallow and non-committal) and decide whether or not I'm ok with that. I told him he could see other people if he wanted to during this time.
    Last edited by kcarol; 05-06-2012 at 03:33 PM.

namelesswonder is offline Moderator
    UMIM: Healing Foods Pyramid | University of Michigan Health System

Chicken breast without skin is super bland if you don't season it right, but that's about as lean as you can get.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

I had a dream I went to a seminar with this guy speaking:

I was absolutely enraged and yelled at him. Then my family exiled me because they said I was so angry I sounded deranged.

I really do dislike him. He posts so much HATE and ignorance of the paleo diet it sickens me.

fiercehunter is offline Banned
    Calm down, a lot of people don't understand it.

Quote Originally Posted by fiercehunter View Post
    Calm down, a lot of people don't understand it.
    I can't even calm down in my dreams...

But I also had another dream that night I was on Parks and Recreation dancing for Amy Poehler. I don't know if that says anything...

That guy just never stops!

And so it began an hour ago, stumbling onto an old video of me 10 lbs LIGHTER than I am now. And I hate the way I look! I couldn't believe it! Videos are so...realistic.

That's IT. This doesn't slow down until I can see some abs! And I'm going full throttle on a Sunday. You know I mean business.
    I'll update my first post as to my "full throttle" and how I'm getting into gear.

lesley is offline Junior Member
    I need to conquer the Starbeast, too. I try to go for an Americano instead of a white mocha, but sometimes I can't help myself and have to have that white mocha!

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast