Thread: Hi guys! I'm very new. page

Sparkles is offline Junior Member

Hi guys! I'm very new.

Primal Fuel
    After some prodding by a friend of mine, and lots of reading and planning on my part, I finally started the primal lifestyle this morning!

I'm not doing this for weight loss - I'm actually very skinny - or to solve any dramatic health problems (though if this helps my ADD and back pain I'll be thrilled), I just want to be healthy. I'm 20 and in my second year of college, and when I moved away from home I decided that I wanted to take better care of myself. For a while, I just didn't know how. There's so much conflicting information available now that I just ate what I liked (sugar, oatmeal, and more sugar) while looking for an alternative that made sense. I found it! Or rather, a friend of mine did. She's been raving enough that I thought I would give it a try.

I don't really have any goals, except to eat better and be more active, and considering that I'm a sugar addicted sci fi geek I won't have to make much of a leap to achieve that. I'm just jumping in headfirst and seeing what happens. So far the food's been great. How can I possibly go wrong with this much bacon?

Hedonist is offline Senior Member
    Welcome Sparkles! I hope primal goes well for you. Lots of bacon really helps you get off sugar, which you gotta do.
    Ancestral Health Info

I design websites and blogs for a living. If you would like a blog or website designed by someone who understands Primal, see my web page.

Primal Blueprint Explorer My blog for people who are not into the Grok thing. Since starting the blog, I have moved close to being Archevore instead of Primal. But Mark's Daily Apple is still the best source of information about living an ancestral lifestyle.