Been keeping primal since I started back in 2010. I am now in decent enough shape that I am training for 2 - 1/2 marathons and the Tough Mudder this summer. I run 22km at least once per week with shorter jaunts up to 10km a few times a week. I use a bowflex for weight training along with a local kid's jungle gym, a pull-up bar and kettle bells.

I've been taking a few supplements but not certain if I'm taking the right amounts for optimal results. I've reviewed what I find online and the suggestions vary wildly. Most assume that the user does not eat primal, which is why I figured that asking here was the best option. I've gone to various GNC stores and whole food stores like Planet Organic, but the advice was conflicting from store to store (@GNC they just wanted to sell the highest-priced products) or not forthcoming (Planet Organic - I don't think the girl there has ever lifted a weight heavier than a celery stalk. At least she was honest enough to say she had no idea.)

I take CLA, Krill oil (to thin my blood so I don't have to take warfarin), NAG, chromium picolinate, magnesium, L-Glutamine.

After workouts I have one serving of whey protein to support muscle development and recovery. I'm also gluten-free, soy-free, and legume-free. I don't have issues with dairy.