Thread: Quick Easy Breakfast Ideas page

CTRunner21 is offline Junior Member

Question Quick Easy Breakfast Ideas

Shop Now
    I have an early morning as is, so I don't want to wake up any earlier to make myself a big breakfast. I don't eat breakfast every morning but there are days that I wake up hungry and need something quick and easy to make.

Any suggestions?

paleo-bunny is offline Senior Member
    Make a large egg tortilla with onion, bacon, veggies, fresh herbs - whatever floats your boat - the evening before. A large tortilla will be good for two breakfasts.

Then eat cold from the fridge.
    F 5 ft 3. HW: 196 lbs. Primal SW (May 2011): 182 lbs (42% BF)... W June '12: 160 lbs (29% BF) (UK size 12, US size 8). GW: ~24% BF - have ditched the scales til I fit into a pair of UK size 10 bootcut jeans. Currently aligning towards 'The Perfect Health Diet' having swapped some fat for potatoes.

Maureen M is offline Senior Member
    you could make a big ole frittata and store it in the fridge...I'm gonna start doing that

andwe'removingon is offline Junior Member
    sometimes I'll make a big quiche and eat a chunk of it cold on the way out the door.
    Lately I've had more time and have been refining my fried eggs, if you have everything set out (eggs and butter in the front of the fridge, pan on the stove) it can take longer to eat them than to make them.
    If you want some bacon to go with, bake it up on the weekend but take it out of the oven just a hair undercooked. cool and freeze in a zip-top bag. 30 seconds in the microwave between a couple pieces of paper towel and it's ready to go.

curlygirl is offline Senior Member
    My berry crumble!!! 5 min start to finish. Had it for brkfst this am. Paleo Musings: Berry Crumble
    My blog: Paleo Musings
    Tweeting all things primal: Twitter
    FaceBook: PaleoMusings

We get one shot at life, let's make it amazing

Englishman in Oz is offline Senior Member
    Make this the night before and cut into slices like a pizza. Eat cold from the fridge.

cave-e8r is offline Member
    I make a half dozen scotch eggs at a time and have two for breakfast, just heat in the microwave for a minute and they're ready to go.

beastie is offline Member
    Egg nog! It's my go-to quickie breakfast. Use coconut or almond milk if you don't have access to raw dairy.

Raw Milk Egg Nog (Non-Alcoholic)
    Primal cookery, forgotten skills, natural birth
    www.forgottendomesticarts.com