Thread: question for fitday users page

anniegebel Guest

Primal Fuel

I just started using fit day and I don't see any way to stay logged in...anyone know of one? Call me lazy, but I like to add my meals after each meal if I'm home to do so, and I don't like having to log back in each time.

hypnotik is offline Junior Member

It looks like Fit Day will log you out after some time of inactivity. Or you can get FitDay PC (but it's not free). Also, what browser do you use? If you have it selected to remember the password, you won't have to type it each time to log in.

Not sure if you have an iPhone or iTouch, but there's a great app called Lose It.

hippie_mama is offline Member

i think it's just the way the site is set up; annoying, but nothing you're doing wrong.

anniegebel Guest

ok, well, that's good to know...it's not the end of the world to have to type a few words everytime I get on! thanks!

OnTheBayou is offline Senior Member
    Sarasota, Florida, USA, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy

There are a LOT of annoying design and data decisions about Fitday! As to the logout, which seems to take place in well under an hour, I mostly use the Opera browser. I hit Ctrl+R to refresh the page, which of course then takes me to the login page. Then Ctrl+Enter and Opera reinserts the user name and password. Best solution I've found.

OrangeGirl is offline Junior Member

I have my log-in saved on the computer, even though it usually logs me out, I just hit "Log-in" and I'm good to go. I use a shared computer ... but I'm not really worried about anyone using my calorie counting site ...

schadowrider is offline Senior Member

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification

Yeah -- it would be nice if it didn't time out so fast; I'm using Firefox on a Mac, and it also has my login info saved and filled in when I get to the login screen -- so I just have to hit the "log in" button.