Thread: Is Mercola a Primal Primate? page

RiverBlues is offline Junior Member

Is Mercola a Primal Primate?

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I get email newsletters from Dr Mercola and his marketing minions every day, usually trying to scare me the crap off some artificial foodstuff while encouraging me to buy his krill oil, but got this in the mail today, and blow me down if this doesn't look very much like a primal diet!

Easy Tips to Avoid Obesity

RichMahogany is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RiverBlues View Post
    I get email newsletters from Dr Mercola and his marketing minions every day, usually trying to scare me the crap off some artificial foodstuff while encouraging me to buy his krill oil, but got this in the mail today, and blow me down if this doesn't look very much like a primal diet!

Easy Tips to Avoid Obesity
    I think Dr. Mercola turns some of us off with histrionics, too many e-mails, and constant sales pitches but he's certainly got the big parts of the puzzle in the right place. Some people have a higher tolerance for him than others.

xntrik is offline Member
    Although he does get some things right, he also gets things egregiously wrong. Like telling people not to bathe after sun exposure because it will wash away the Vit D. In humans, Vit D is produced in a layer beneath the skin's surface and can not be washed away.