Well here it is. After reading about the Primal diet/lifestyle for a year or so, dabbling in primal eating and hating what my body looks and feels like, I'm going to take the plunge. So here it goes the beginning of what I hope will be a life changing journey.

My name is Brianna and I just turned 23. I'm about 5ft 10in and curvy. Now I like my curves, just not the one on my belly. That coupled with a history of migraines, aches and pains and assorted minor ailments have driven my desire for change.
I will be the first to admit I want to look great but my carb cravings and sweet tooth have always gotten in my way (that and my hatred of chronic cardio). Reading the primal blueprint, the ideas made a ton of sense to me, the before and after stories inspiring and the idea of becoming healthy, having fun AND loosing weight... well it was tempting to say the least.
I've been drifting in and out of trying to go Primal for a while now. I just can't seem to kick the carb and sugar habits(working at the Olive Garden isn't exactly conducive to going Primal), which naturally are the most important.
I'm hopeful that this time around with some planning, Mark's 21 day Total Body Transformation, and support from this forum I can kick the habits and be on my way to a Primal lifestyle. So if anyone out there can help me get my Grok on with some inspiration, advice and recipes it would be really appreciated.

Here's to a new year with a new Primal me!