Thread: Primal Journal (BarefootHarvey) page

BareFootHarvey is offline Junior Member

Cool Primal Journal (BarefootHarvey)

Primal Fuel
    Well for over a month now I have been experimenting with primal/paleo and am ready to do a full thirty days of it with no scheduled cheats and some IF added in there as well. My birthday just passed on the 10th of this month and I am now 28 and want to be lean and healthy going into my thirtys.

I would like to use this as a tool for motivation and accountability. When I eat a lot of carbs now I sure can feel a difference in mood and especially energy. Not to mention an exploding tic.

Without further or do, tomorrow I will start posting everyday, maybe some pictures too when I get the courage.

BareFootHarvey is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BareFootHarvey View Post
    Well for over a month now I have been experimenting with primal/paleo and am ready to do a full thirty days of it with no scheduled cheats and some IF added in there as well. My birthday just passed on the 10th of this month and I am now 28 and want to be lean and healthy going into my thirtys.

I would like to use this as a tool for motivation and accountability. When I eat a lot of carbs now I sure can feel a difference in mood and especially energy. Not to mention an exploding tic.

Without further or do, tomorrow I will start posting everyday, maybe some pictures too when I get the courage.
    Oh yeah start weight is about 200 pounds, and I am 6'1 around 20 percent body fat.

Hedonist is offline Senior Member
    PrimalCon New York
    Welcome and good luck!
    Ancestral Health Info

I design websites and blogs for a living. If you would like a blog or website designed by someone who understands Primal, see my web page.

Primal Blueprint Explorer My blog for people who are not into the Grok thing. Since starting the blog, I have moved close to being Archevore instead of Primal. But Mark's Daily Apple is still the best source of information about living an ancestral lifestyle.