So, I've searched for some applicable advice on making weight and competing in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu (similar intensity to Wrestling, Judo, Sambo for those who don't know), but I can't find anything specific.

This morning, I was 152.2lbs @ 5'6" I haven't done an accurate measurement, but I'd guess I'm about 7 to 8% body fat. When I compete in 2 weeks, I need to weight 150lbs. I have about 15 minutes between the weigh-ins and when I step on the mat to fight, so there's no time to cut water weight. I'm currently running about 2 to 3 miles in the morning before breakfast and training at night for about 3 hours. The weight is coming off slow, but steady, so I am confident I can make the 150lbs goal. I have a few questions though:

1) I train very hard 3 to 4 days per week at night for about 3 hours. I do two classes which are 20 to 30 minutes of running and calisthenics to warm up, 30 to 40 minutes of drilling techniques and 30 to 45 minutes of training/ sparring. I'd like to get in some carbs from sweet potato to refuel for the next day after training since I'm feeling tired in the mornings. If I eat 1/2 sweet potato after training to keep my energy levels up for the next day, will it be harder to lose the extra weight?

2) What foods increase water storage? I know that grains, fiber and salts can leave you feeling bloated by absorbing a ton of water which will increase my weight. Are there any foods I should avoid that would increase water storage?

3) What is a lightweight food that provides a good amount of consistent energy? I've been looking into trying some Pemmican for breakfast before I compete since it has about 400 calories with tons of fat and protein and weighs very little and then munching on some fruits and nuts to keep my energy up. I have a very nervous stomach and will focus on being hydrated throughout the day, but depending on when my match is scheduled, I might have quite a while to wait.

Any help will be greatly appreciated! Thanks!