Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you have a forum crush? page 12

jammies is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    I had a crush on Grumpy till I found out he was young and pretty hot. I like tarek and tfarny - don't know if they are young or hot yet. Rivvin in interesting.

For the ladies, I like lots of them. Love Dragonfly, tigerlily, cillikat, stabby, fairyrae....lots more actually. I don't always agree with any one person on this forum, but there are a few who I was always find interesting either way
    Using low lectin/nightshade free primal to control autoimmune arthritis. (And lost 50 lbs along the way )

http://www.krispin.com/lectin.html

canio6 is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by VeloCity.X View Post
    Shijin13 for what is just a stunning avatar photo. Love that smile.
    ^this
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

Grok is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jammies View Post
    tigerlily
    Yeah, I liked tigerlily. She doesn't seem to be with us any more.

FairyRae is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    ^Well, it looks as if Naiad and I may have to mud wrestle after all. I wonder if Fairy Rae would be game?
    Soooo game! Let's do it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jammies View Post
    For the ladies, I like lots of them. Love Dragonfly, tigerlily, cillikat, stabby, fairyrae....lots more actually. I don't always agree with any one person on this forum, but there are a few who I was always find interesting either way
    <3 you Jammies!!!!! Forgot to mention you, Horsewoman and TigerLily, some of my heart friends here!

Wow, I saw my name listed. My ego is so happy! And by one of my absolute favorite crushes Fairy Rae, no less!
    Why are we not hooking up already?

Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    Firstly there are those who are just smoking hot (i.e. the happy in pants variety of forum folks) a list including but not limited to FairyRae, who has the before/after pics I look at the most (in a totally non-creepy non-stalker way I promise >.>)
    You creeper! I love it!

This thread is awesome...Reminds me of all the amazing peeps I love here at MDA!!!

Oh yeah, in my op I forgot zoebird (who I love for her mad mad mad yoga skills and willingness to dole out ideas/advice to anyone interested), Paleobird (for being amazing and climbing Mount Kilimanjaro, after beating cancer. AND getting into her sexy bikini using primal/paleo methods and posting the pics in her journal...hottie!! And for being in the tall girls club--we're both 5'10...ok a lot of reasons...) And of course, wonderful cillakat for sharing SOOOOO much info its ridiculous--info that impacted my son's and my life in a myriad of ways...Again, I cannot even get started here because there are way too many to mention...oh mamagrok--just love you and your GAPS etc ways!...

Oh--I also totally forgot about Choco--love just about everything he posts...<3 him too!
    My Before/After Pics
    Are you new here? Be sure to check these links FIRST, before reading anything on the forum! Succeed & PB 101

"I am a work in progress." -Ani DiFranco

Gravyboat is offline Senior Member
    Looks like spammers like Dado. Well damn, that's the only endorsement I need.

_-J o u r n a l_--------- ---- ---- --- --- -- -- -

Grok is offline Senior Member
    It should be easy to write a forum plug-in which would automatically ban a spammer if they post one of their images.

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Grok View Post
    It should be easy to write a forum plug-in which would automatically ban a spammer if they post one of their images.
    You mean an image with a bad link address? Really wouldn't be that hard, esp if they all link it back to the same page.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Shijin13 is offline Senior Member

Shijin13 for what is just a stunning avatar photo. Love that smile.

)
    Thanks.... Total ego boost. A girl can always use one!!!
    The most depraved type of human being is the man without a purpose. ~ Ayn Rand
    What's your purpose? Mine is Optimal Health.

Converted to PB November 2010
    SW 190lb
    Leptin Reset Redux (1Sep 2011) SW 170lbs
    25 Sep 2011 160lbs
    1 Dec 2011 158lbs!
    GW ~135lbs
    5'3"
    Mother of 2, and wife to a kick ass husband...trying to contain chaos and havoc on a daily basis

My Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread40609.html

quelsen is offline Senior Member
    I love most everyone who has been mentioned. it would be neat to have an app that tracked +1's here so we could see who we did follow, then trend the information they give to see what we really care about in the PrimalSphere.

Ah dreams!
    Optimum Health powered by Actualized Self-Knowledge.

Predator not Prey
    Paleo Ketogenic Lifestyle

CW 315 | SW 506
    Current Jeans 46 | Starting Jeans 66

Contact me: quelsen@gmail.com

Shijin13 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by amazonmagic View Post
    I can't believe no one mentioned Batty, she is my ultimate forum crush, but quelson is scrumptious and Grumpy is just wickedly yummy
    This!!! +1.... Can't believe I forgot Batty, she effin rocks!
    The most depraved type of human being is the man without a purpose. ~ Ayn Rand
    What's your purpose? Mine is Optimal Health.

Converted to PB November 2010
    SW 190lb
    Leptin Reset Redux (1Sep 2011) SW 170lbs
    25 Sep 2011 160lbs
    1 Dec 2011 158lbs!
    GW ~135lbs
    5'3"
    Mother of 2, and wife to a kick ass husband...trying to contain chaos and havoc on a daily basis

My Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread40609.html

Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast