Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you have a forum crush? page 11

AnneArchy is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by Karate Lisa View Post
    Bane.
    His transformation is nothing short of amazing.
    Not to mention the acerbic wit.
    I'm also a fan of Bane but I'm also aware he's very taken!

It's not a crush really but Batty is like my Grokette idol. I want Batty's Biceps and abs.

Some guy had an amazing before after pic I liked and his name had something to do with Massachusetts or Boston like "Guy from MA" or "Guy in Boston"....

I met iniquity and tfarny in person btw..

Oh yeah another crush - not sure if anyone mentioned - Mark Sisson!

Karate Lisa is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AnneArchy View Post
    I'm also a fan of Bane but I'm also aware he's very taken!
    Indeed he is. My crush is more admiration....and drooling over those abs and arms.
    "You can always do more than you think you can !" Sensei Scash

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    I'd like to thank the nice folks who mentioned my name. Apparently I have the perfect face/body for internet anonymity. Since, canio is a fickle boy I must admit to having several forum crushes in varying degrees of crushness...

Firstly there are those who are just smoking hot (i.e. the happy in pants variety of forum folks) a list including but not limited to FairyRae, who has the before/after pics I look at the most (in a totally non-creepy non-stalker way I promise >.>) to Pebbles, who well, lets just say the hips don't lie, to Naiad because hell, any woman that actually owns a top made out of coins is just cool as hell. There are others who fall just short for silly reasons such as Geo (for her love of Ohio State), Batty (because she could beat me in arm wrestling), and Saoirse (because well, her vocabulary is better than mine).

There are men I admire but who do not fit the crush category. Lets call them 'dudes I would like to work out with" which include Al Kavadlo, Dave aka Skink, TheFastCat, and Patrick. I can't climb rocks for shit, but I'd gladly stand at the bottom of a cliff and watch Clymb climb. This is for purely safety reasons and has nothing to do with her ass. Really...okay, maybe a little.

Then there are those that are just funny or plain cool to read. These include Kenn, Dado, Stabby, Cillakat, Quelsen, GayPanda, and Mixie.

I am sure I am forgetting people. I apologize in advance and assure you that I will wake up in the middle of the night to say "Damn, I forgot <insert your name here>."

Edit...already found one I forgot lol. NourishedEm...the hotty from downunder.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    ^Well, it looks as if Naiad and I may have to mud wrestle after all. I wonder if Fairy Rae would be game?

Grumpycakes is offline Senior Member
    So who hooked up with who at Primalcon last year?
    You lousy kids! Get off my savannah!

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    and how were they in bed?
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

VeloCity.X is offline Senior Member
    Wow, I saw my name listed. My ego is so happy! And by one of my absolute favorite crushes Fairy Rae, no less!

Too many to count, but a couple other right off the top of my head:

Glamorama for posting her bikini pics (and a beautiful avatar photo.)

Kakes for an amazing avatar pose.

Blood Orchid for memorable posts and the Shaw of the Dead image. (OT - The choice of the better movie - Shawn of the Dead vs. Zombieland says a lot about a person, in my opinion.)

Shijin13 for what is just a stunning avatar photo. Love that smile.

And of course, Corvidae for great posts and stating a preference for balding men working on getting into shape. Tell me Corvidae, what do you think of likely somewhat older balding men working on getting into shape? Early 40's maybe?
    Trying a journal. We'll see how long that lasts....

http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread37152.html

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    i looooove you
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Leanne is offline Senior Member
    I don't know about full on crushes... but there are several people I wish lived closer to me to have actual Primal Meet-up type social events. I wish I had time to follow some of the personal blogs of people on this forum, or even to read half the posts in here and remember to go back and check the thread for replies.
    Some people I would love to have proper conversations with from here:
    Grumpy Cave Man
    Griff
    Stabby (where did he disappear to?)
    Dragonfly
    Batty
    Rivven
    Daemonize

It's too bad the groups are not very active, or that there isn't a full on chat feature (although I haven't been in a chat room in years!) to have proper conversations without posts getting buried before you can see if anyone replied.
    The doctor of the future will give no medicine, but will interest his patients in the care of the human frame, in diet, and in the cause and prevention of disease. - Thomas Edison

Vancouver Island Primal and Paleo Living <<< join our Facebook Group

Clymb is offline Senior Member
    Oh I forgot to mention Lars--he's not on here much anymore but we met up in real life at the climbing gym and he is DAMN fine! Very nice primal specimen lol

Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast