Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Journey of a Future ARA Officer page 3

Leonharte is offline Member
    Primal Fuel
    Had a medical done today, updated figures of 163.5cm tall and weight 94kg, putting my BMI at 35.2. Blood pressure, blood works, cholesterol, thyroid etc etc etc all normal or well below dangerous range. Absolutely nothing to worry about, EXCEPT my BMI. It's almost an anomoly in my perfectly healthy body otherwise.
    Starting weight: 90kg (11/3/13) (33.1 BMI)
    Current weight: 89.5kg (12/3/13) (32.9 BMI)
    Goal weight: 75kg (27.5 BMI)
    Short term goal: BMI under 30
    Mid term goal:
    40 pushups, 100 situps, 10 pullups, 10.1 beep test, >10m 2.4km run
    Long term goal: Enlist as an ARA Combat Engineer

Below 90kg!! What an achievement. So happy for this to happen. First defence interview in two weeks and I'm half a kilo away from being below BMI33. Can also do 10 strong pushups (chest to ground), and 45 situps to a cadence. Need to run that beep test now and see where I'm at.
    Mid term goal:

PrimalCon New York
    Is 3 weeks before Christmas maybe a silly time to start back up, considering my lack of will power? I think I spin myself into a depressive cycle by making plans and having them fall through, over and over. My long term goal is now at least 12 months away.

All my exercise equipment is packed up. I'm too broke for a gym membership. Temperatures have soared, and combined with my work schedule make it difficult to get out and do some exercise. I'm complaining way too much. Last day for complaining, so get it all out.

I will get my nutrition back on track, as close to 100% primal as I can. I will make mistakes, because I'm still learning how. No grains, no sugar is a good start.

I will start taking the dog every afternoon. He's missing out by my laziness. Every afternoon, run or walk with him. Eventually, twice a day.

I will not let my vices get the better of me. I need to focus on my goals and what I want.

I'm looking forward to moving town and setting my gym up, hopefully with some new equipment from Christmas.

I'm looking forward to my kangaroo steak lunch with salad, with leftovers for dinner. Better get cooking.
    Mid term goal:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123