Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Diatomaceous earth - anyone have bad side effects? page 10

jojohaligo is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by anxiousroche View Post
    Diatomaceous earth consists of fossilized remains of diatoms, a type of hard-shelled algae...maybe you should read a little more into the wiki article...you have know idea what you are talking about...maybe you can find a womens right meeting to go to or something...
    well behaved women make great moms, wives, and mates...un behaved women just open there mouths and talk shit about shit they dont have any clue on...
    Don't be such a jerk. It is not a quote on my signature, but I also agree with that sentiment, and I have been a great mom (two awesome adult sons), fantastic partner (ask him if you want). When you write that poorly behaved women open their mouths, as if women shouldn't, you are expressing the very thing that many women work against. I don't need some person with a dick and two balls to come along and tell me to keep it shut. The kind of "well-behaved" women you are referring to have capitulated to patriarchy, and I choose not to do so as often as I possibly can. It is "un behaved women" who fought for the right to vote...
    Female, age 51, 5' 9"
    SW - 183 (Jan 22, 2012), CW - 159, GW - healthy.

Met my 2012 goals by losing 24 pounds.
    2013 goals are to get fit and strong!

RitaRose is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by anxiousroche View Post
    Diatomaceous earth consists of fossilized remains of diatoms, a type of hard-shelled algae...maybe you should read a little more into the wiki article...you have know idea what you are talking about...maybe you can find a womens right meeting to go to or something...
    well behaved women make great moms, wives, and mates...un behaved women just open there mouths and talk shit about shit they dont have any clue on...
    Damn, I hope you're a spammer. Otherwise you're just an ass.
    My sorely neglected blog - http://ThatWriterBroad.com

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    an ass that created an account/made a fake account just to bust on paleobird because some people can't handle being disagreed with
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

meeme is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jojohaligo View Post
    Don't be such a jerk. It is not a quote on my signature, but I also agree with that sentiment, and I have been a great mom (two awesome adult sons), fantastic partner (ask him if you want). When you write that poorly behaved women open their mouths, as if women shouldn't, you are expressing the very thing that many women work against. I don't need some person with a dick and two balls to come along and tell me to keep it shut. The kind of "well-behaved" women you are referring to have capitulated to patriarchy, and I choose not to do so as often as I possibly can. It is "un behaved women" who fought for the right to vote...
    Well said :0)

jpatti is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jojohaligo View Post
    I would also then argue that dirt and DE are not the same thing. Most of what we call dirt (the stuff we grow our food in) is decomposed biomass, is it not?
    If only!

Even the healthiest soil is mostly clay, sand and minerals. A composter's work is never done...

Oceana is offline Junior Member
    To Betorq, Karate Lisa and others who use DE, where do you purchase it from? I know there's a lot of suppliers out there but just wanted to find a reputable source.

JennGlob is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Oceana View Post
    To Betorq, Karate Lisa and others who use DE, where do you purchase it from? I know there's a lot of suppliers out there but just wanted to find a reputable source.
    We get ours from a local feed store. Be sure to get the 100%, there are several out there that are 97%, but doesn't tell you what the other 3 are...
    Primal since 4/7/2012

Starting weight 140
    Current weigh 126

www.jenniferglobensky.blogspot.com

Jennifer

jojohaligo is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jpatti View Post
    If only!

Even the healthiest soil is mostly clay, sand and minerals. A composter's work is never done...
    What is topsoil then? As opposed to subsoil.
    Female, age 51, 5' 9"
    SW - 183 (Jan 22, 2012), CW - 159, GW - healthy.

Met my 2012 goals by losing 24 pounds.
    2013 goals are to get fit and strong!

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JennGlob View Post
    We get ours from a local feed store. Be sure to get the 100%, there are several out there that are 97%, but doesn't tell you what the other 3 are...
    clays
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

TorMag is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I just read this whole thread. I kept by passing it. I knew I had heard of DE before, when I saw the thread title, but I could not place it until I started reading. It is a pesticide. I used it for a bad bug problem I had when I lived in Seattle, bought it at home depot, spread it around the foundation of my house. WTF people. Food Grade or not are you crazy....

I Kettlebell therefore I am.

My Journal
    My Journal

Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast