Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I'm just done with feeling absolutely "UGH!" every single day! page 2

racole12 is offline Junior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Thanks Everybody! I feel so welcomed!

wypaleo is offline Junior Member
    You are going to do great. Stick to the primal/paleo diet and your hypoglycemia will straighten itself out and you will steadily drop your weight and regain your vitality back. Post when you need inspiration and support. I don't know exactly what it has been like for you to go through surgery and dependence on your mother, but I know what it is like to feel "ugh".

theprimalcajun is offline Senior Member
    Good luck on your journey!! You can do it, its really not that difficult! Come here often & read alot of different journals for information & inspiration!! There is a lot of support thruout this community!

have a great evening!
    Goal: Don't worry be happy!

Weigh-in and monthly measurements/photo 2.20.12

Photo I took this month is awful, clarity and color wise, but I can live with it. lol

This past week I have lost another 2 pounds, making my total 28 lbs!

For the last month I have lost a total of 11 lbs.

From what I have been measuring I have lost about 11-12 inches in the last month!

I was really concerned I was going to lose the weight too fast, but I'm happy with the pace that it is.

2.20.2012.jpg

Summary:
    Oct 2011: 250 lbs
    Jan 18, 2012: 233 lbs
    Feb 20, 2012: 222 lbs.
    Goal: 150 lbs.

Small goal for me this week:
    Walk 2 times at 30 mins a piece. I'm going to start working up my endurance for staying on my feet. I'm usually in severe pain within 40 mins.

Goal for the month:
    Take a better photo. lol
    Last edited by racole12; 02-20-2012 at 09:35 PM.

My love affair with Yeast Rolls is slowly dying.

When I start craving a carb type product I don't usually hold myself back from having it. I just control the moderation/how much. From my point of view it's best to do the dirty deed than looking back and having this HUGE "what if" over my head of "I SHOULD of ate that yummy yeast roll!!!"

Well, this past weekend I went out to dinner with my friends, to the place that has my FAVORITE yeast rolls. I ordered a stake, salad and some broccoli. That damn basket of rolls was just sitting there with all their warm yumminess while I stared at them like I was a teen-age girl at a Justin Beeber Concert (or however you spell his name). So, I chose to have just one (where I normally had 5-6 of them and not eat my dinner). I was so proud of myself. After I ate it... I just kept thinking, "it wasn't really that good"... and my crush, Mr. Yeast Roll, started drifting away to the back of my mind, which allowed me to be present to my friends.

I tried this little experiment with a cupcake this past Sunday (I made 3 dozen cupcakes for my mom's students). This experiment did not go so well. Within 15 mins I was actually sick, light headed and had a headache. I ended up paying for it for the rest of the night and all day today. I didn't get much done today from feeling Blah, and all I thought about today was, how can anybody live feeling that way everyday and not trying to change something. So, I learned my lesson. lol. Cupcakes = Bad, and I feel like a 5 yr old all over again. lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12