Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New article on Science Based Medicine page 2

Allbeef Patty is offline Senior Member

Primal Fuel

Sorry, I couldn't read thoroughly. I get lost in my anger. I saw that you mentioned the height loss after agriculture, but did anyone mention that life expectancy dropped after the paleolithic period with the introduction of grains to the diet, and didn't recover until the early 20th century? That's where your medical boost comes in, can you imagine the synergy of the a paleolithic diet with modern medicine?

Someone invariably mentions that grains were found in the teeth of the remains from paleolithic, but it would seem to me that those grain would have to have been consumed close to death, so were probably eaten as a last resort during a famine that ultimately killed them. There you have evidence of what could be achieved with modern farming and paleolithic diet combinations.

I'll leave population arguments for another discussion.

Dr. Amy is 100 % correct. Many diseases have nothing at all to do with your diet .

I guess it scares all of you to think that you have very little control of potential future diseases.

I have news for you. Coronary artery disease has always existed even in Paleolithic Man's time. What Grok ate was not necessarily the most healthful.

DR. AMY COMPLETELY DESTROYS YOUR NATURALISTIC FALLACY.

PALEOMAN'S LIFE WAS HARD. IT WAS NOT NECESSARILY THE HEALTHIEST

DR. AMY IS MY HERO.

SHE EXPOSES YOU CULTISTS FOR THE PSUEDOSCIENTIFIC QUACKS YOU ARE.

SHE WON........

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12