This is the dish I make on Sundays... feeds me for breakfast all week long... And its good cold or hot!

Brandon's Frittata
1lb Sausage (de-cased)
2 bell peppers
1 red onion
1 jalapeno or habanero
1 1/2 cups mushrooms
1 bundle of chives
10-12 eggs
olive oil
salt and pepper

-In a skillet brown up one pound of wild game sausage (I use deer or wild hog but sub other meat here) and red onion diced. Transfer cooked contents to a large rectangular glass baking dish (i grease mine lightly with olive oil).

-reuse skillet to cook other desired vegetables (i typically add mushrooms, 2 differently colored bell peppers, and a habanero or jalapeno pepper) You can use anything!

-Preheat oven to 375

-Beat 10-12 eggs (12 for me) with a very light amount of salt and add to rectangular baking dish.

-Add vegetables from skillet to the baking dish and stir all ingredients, folding over one another until all are evenly distributed and covered in egg mixture.

-Lightly Pepper the top of the mixture

-Bake at 375 degrees for 20-30 minutes or until a kinfe comes out clean (meaning eggs are done)

-Top with fresh cut chives for color and extra goodness

I really hope this helps yall! I use it about every week and I just change up the ingredients and experiment to make it seem new. Also if you don't add all the vegetables you may need to add 1 tsp of water to the egg mixture while baking. I find that if I add enough vegetables, there are no moisture problems.

Cheers!