Thread: bumpy skin on primal page

thaijinx is offline Senior Member

bumpy skin on primal

Primal Fuel
    Has anyone found that their skin got morebumpy on primal? Or can suggst a reason why mine is?

I have always had smooth soft skin, but my arms just recently (3 months primal) have begun to feel really bumpy. Almost like the little hair follicals are raised up. Its not a big deal, just wondering if anyone had any ideas.

billp is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thaijinx View Post
    Has anyone found that their skin got morebumpy on primal? Or can suggst a reason why mine is?

I have always had smooth soft skin, but my arms just recently (3 months primal) have begun to feel really bumpy. Almost like the little hair follicals are raised up. Its not a big deal, just wondering if anyone had any ideas.
    You are probably just getting your winter coat. All of us do you know. In a couple of days your new hair will poke through and by the end of week you will be a whole lot warmer. You should be faster in the water too, which is great for winter fishing.

Barefoot is offline Member
    Sounds like what I used to have on the backs of my arms, but in my case it totally went away after I switched to primal. Keratosis pilaris, I think it was called?

Quote Originally Posted by billp View Post
    You are probably just getting your winter coat. All of us do you know. In a couple of days your new hair will poke through and by the end of week you will be a whole lot warmer. You should be faster in the water too, which is great for winter fishing.
    LOL!

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by billp View Post
    my winter coat seems a lot thicker this year, i think it's because i added plenty of salmon intestine to my supps routine

OP, sounds like KP yes. you need moar vit A. mine gets better with plenty of A
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Over the next 90 minutes, I want to show you that all of your problems can be solved with my penis.