Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Post your progress pictures! page 6

hannahc is offline Senior Member

Primal Fuel

My goodness Deb you've made serious progress! It's all that Shredding you've been doing, right

You are what you eat,
    and what you eat eats too - Michael Pollan

DebFM is offline Senior Member

It's definitely helping with the arms. Now if I could just get the fat moving off a little quicker then I'd really be happy.

Sister Grok Guest

Deb, you look incredible! Great job! Definitely motivating me to borrow my mums Shred disc..

Same goes to everyone else here, y'all look so vibrant and gorgeous!

I'd post a pic, but I don't have any befores and I'm totally bloated ugghhh (period) maybe next week..

jo
    jo is offline Senior Member

Wow Deb you look great!

maranne is offline Senior Member

Everyone looks great! Thanks for sharing. You are a great motivation to me!

M x

mandabear2010 is offline Senior Member

SO this morning I woke up and looked in the mirror and CRIED... I am pretty sure this is the smallest my stomach has ever been and it is so rewarding to see it going inward instead of flopping, knowing there is muscle being built below all that... extra... "Unused muscle" As my dad used to say. I don't weigh myself because it is depressing (because muscle weighs more than fat the number hasn't gone anywhere) BUT LOOK!!!

http://pbckt.com/sS.76o

THanks for your support!

Live Like No One Else

http://primalterp.blogspot.com/

Lolly is offline Member

@ mandabear: you are "narrowing" dramatically--everything is shrinking in front to back and side to side. Congrats on your progress!

SLightly OT/down the road: if at the end/goal weight you have extra skin you aren't happy with and can't get rid of, i've had a tummy tuck and while it is QUITE the surgery it was SO worth doing. But you look young & young skin is elastic skin so hopefully you won't have to go that route or you might not even care about the skin if you have it.

You are looking great--keep doing what you're doing because it is working for you!

mandabear2010 is offline Senior Member

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU Lolly! I was thinking about that and my stretch marks the other day... I have had stretch marks most of my life from drastic weight gain... not often loss though. My skin seems to be going in the right places but if it does bother me I wouldn't mind a tummy tuck... it's not like I am getting lipo... I did all the work myself! But then again maybe it will be my battle scar... we'll see how bad it is. I am only 22 so hopefully youth is on my side for this one!

Live Like No One Else

http://primalterp.blogspot.com/

jo
    jo is offline Senior Member

Mandabear the photos are fab. Well done you!!!!

Timothy is offline Senior Member

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification

Wow! Congrats Mandabear, you are annihilating the fat. Totally know what you mean about being inspired watching your belly go in instead of out. When I close my eyes and imagine looking in the mirror, I still see my puffy face and my big belly hanging over my belt. Then I open my eyes, and OMG!

I agree with Primalchild on the matter of stretch marks (and extra skin, for that matter) -- we should be proud of these last lingering battle scars from a dark and dangerous past. May we always keep a few flaws to remind us of our humble origins.

Deb and Mirrorball, your progress is awesome and very inspiring. Keep on grokkin'!

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast